About the SJ4000 Action Camera Original and Copy Version

I think they only sell the original version now. Because they know if you want to build long-term business with SJCAM products, it is not a good idea sell the sjcam and copy version at same time.
Below is the WiFi version they sold before for reference.
I can't speak for the WiFi version since I only bought the non-WiFi SJ4000 with Tronsport brand on gb a couple day ago.

I only hope that I got the same quality product as SJCAM one. Bought it at $49.99 with one extra battery and 8GB microSD. Still waiting...

UPDATE:
I don't know if it's against the rules to quote from other forum, buy I got a reply from gb rep at freaktab, they also said I can use SJCAM Firmware on Tronsport.

Last edited:
I think i made a choice. Till tomorow i'll decide whether i bouy it or not.
I would consider your opinion on this one.

Too expensive, $50 more than GearBest.

I think i made a choice. Till tomorow i'll decide whether i bouy it or not.
I would consider your opinion on this one.
I also have put it in cart, but still comparing prices with other sites/seller on 11-11.
If you could, try FoxOffer to guarantee it's the original.
Reason why I didn't buy the non-wifi/wifi version from FoxOffer because I can't. They won't send it to my country.

That is why i order from aliexpress. Because i already bought mobile,and it was all perfect.. And this one that i posted will be 70 euros tomorow, think that's pretty good price.
The one that u re talking about on gearbest is 89 bucks with some coupon, that expired though. I think i wouldn't pay more than this, 70 euros ,thats my max ;)

That is why i order from aliexpress. Because i already bought mobile,and it was all perfect.. And this one that i posted will be 70 euros tomorow, think that's pretty good price.
The one that u re talking about on gearbest is 89 bucks with some coupon, that expired though. I think i wouldn't pay more than this, 70 euros ,thats my max ;)
Wait, I have beens saying for days that GearBest has the SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi on sale now for the same price, why wait for the aliexpress sale?

Coupon: GBSJCAM
Price: $86.99USD with free shipping.

OR

Coupon: GBSJCAMC
Price: $90.99 with free shipping.

Not expired. dafuq

Yep, tried it myself. Coupon code still works man. Even less than EUR70.
Check this out.
Screenshot_2014-11-11-04-05-58.png

I am happy to report that the Tronsport SJ4000 that I bought is the real deal.
Tried with SJCAM firmware and it works.
Best $49.99 I've ever spent.

Too expensive, $50 more than GearBest.
But how much of gearbest, I found the SJ4000 WiFi is sold at $111.49 and the SJ4000 non WiFi is $106.48

Using coupon code GBSJCAM makes the SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi $86.99 on GearBest.com

In my opinion, if you're looking the Wi-Fi version, go with GearBest ($86.99 over $101.49 at GeekBuying)

But if you're looking for the non Wi-Fi version, go with GeekBuying for now.
Tronsport SJ4000: $89.99 but with extra 1 battery, 8GB microSD Class4 card, charger dock. (GeekBuying)
SJCAM SJ4000: $78.09 (GearBest)

Both offers free shipping and both item practically the same device.
The price difference is only $11.9, but that's a bargain for extra battery ($7.29 in GeekBuying but not sold on GearBest) and 8GB microSD (even though useless to use in SJ4000, need Class6 or higher, priced at least $4 online) and a charger dock ($4.11 on GearBest).

Just my 2 cents

Coupon code GBSJ4 makes the price is 71.99 . Stupid coupon codes makes things confusing

Coupon code GBSJ4 makes the price is 71.99 . Stupid coupon codes makes things confusing

There you have it folks!
Make sure that you logged-in and use the code GBSJ4 for non-wifi and GBSJCAM for the wifi version at GearBest!

Lucky for me to get at the special price of $49.99 at GeekBuying :D

There you have it folks!
Make sure that you logged-in and use the code GBSJ4 for non-wifi and GBSJCAM for the wifi version at GearBest!

Lucky for me to get at the special price of $49.99 at GeekBuying :D

How did you get that price? Apply both coupon?

IMG_20141125_172505.png
Great news for people looking to buy the non-wifi SJ4000. Geekbuying is having a sale like before. Grab them as it is actually the same as SJCAM.

I see the exact same product at $84.99 for Black Friday
image.jpg

I see the exact same product at $84.99 for Black Friday
View attachment 9601

Yes, because it was another flash sale, so by the time you saw it, it's gone.
Scroll down at the description area on that link and read:
"10pcs $49.99 Tronsport SJ4000 per day from Monday to Friday in Outdoor Zone will be available at 6 PM GMT +8."

So better try again tomorrow coz I just snag one for my friend earlier. :)

Just makes you wonder how are they selling them so cheap.

Back