DR750X 2ch LTE Plus - Challenges/Tips

StrayCam

Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought this thread might be a good place to list problems and/or tips involving the above-referenced Blackview model dash cam.

One challenge that is facing many new users is that the rear camera cannot come out of the rear mount very easily, if at all. This can be a big problem anytime it becomes necessary to remove the rear dashcam.

One possible solution is to apply a thin film of oil to the outside of the dashcam cylinder. - I will report back as to how this works out.

Note to administrator, @DashCamMan: perhaps we can start a new heading for DR750 2ch LTE Plus as none currently exists; this is a different model than the non-plus version of the LTE and has different issues than that model. Thank you.

I used a little wd-40 on the rear dashcam and twisted it. It's still not easy, but it comes apart doing that. I suspect in the future Blackvue will correct the sizing of their rear bracket.

There is a big challenge facing the DR750x-2Ch LTE Plus, and all newer Blackvue dashcams as well. The rear dashcam is recording at much too dark of a level. Blackvue has known about this problem for well over 6 months and "so far" has chosen to do nothing about it. See this thread by @rcg530 to learn more about the specifics of this challenge that faces pretty much all newer Blackvue Dashcams.

Back