F10 / SJ1000 Mini dash-sport cam WDR DVR 15Mbps NT96650 CPU

Re: F10 / SJ1000 Mini dash-sport cam WDR DVR 15Mbps NT96650

Evan55 said:
looks like great option for the price, I was originally hesitant since its not marketed as a dashcam. I like that you can mount it externally, which really opens up some new possibilities

At the moment I could not find better universal mini sports / dash cam. Price per valu is great.

If anyone in the UK has this camera, and can spare a plastic clip or two (the ones that slide into the helmet mount, or the handlebar mount, or the back of the underwater housing), I would be extremely grateful - I broke *both* of mine. Now, of course, I've realised what I was doing wrong (hint - don't trust them, they break) and have set up a mount that will actually work on my bike - but I still need two more unbroken clips! PM me, postage refunded, I'd cheerfully trade you my windscreen mount etc etc.

3 city tests with my sj1ooo:
City 1

City 2

Late Aftermoon

regards
Suso

Last edited by a moderator:

new test

Suso

Hey Suso, can you take some pics of your set up of the SJ1000?
I can't see it being as discreet as a Mobius but am curious.
Thanks for the vids, btw.

Gurkha9 said:
Hey Suso, can you take some pics of your set up of the SJ1000?
I can't see it being as discreet as a Mobius but am curious.
Thanks for the vids, btw.

Please check page 4 of this topic. This is the most discreet I was able to get. You can not compare to Mobius. They are about 3 times size difference and Mobius has horizintal positioning, SJ1000 is vertical.

Exactly, as Niko puts his SJ1000, but mine is not discrete because it is white color.
Regards
Suso

susobarral said:
Exactly, as Niko puts his SJ1000, but mine is not discrete because it is white color.
Regards
Suso

You can paint with plasti dip or just use black electrical tape.
My car rearview mirror sits too close to the ceiling, there for can see about 1.5cm bottom part of dash cam below mirror. Many other cars has rearview mirror positioned lower, in those cars sj1000 can be mounted / hidden fully behind mirror.

I managed to obtain the latest firmware .bin image, flashing is apparently just to put the .bin file on the card and boot it up, the blue light goes on, you wait a while and it's done.
I will share the file just find me a place to upload it - it's 2.5 MB.

Some strings contained in the file at beginning:
NT96650
LD:GS650
Y130615

I had version Y13061311 and this version had issues with screen server whatever option I chose it always reset to default (10sec) after turning on/off. Hope this will help. And thank you.

drh said:
I had version Y13061311 and this version had issues with screen server whatever option I chose it always reset to default (10sec) after turning on/off. Hope this will help. And thank you.

Try Y130615 firmware you may find from last post.

Hey everyone,
I just recently bought this sj1000 cam and there seems to be a glitch.

Does anyone know how I can resinstall the firmware?
The camera freezes on the WELCOME screen, and only 95% of the time boots up correctly.

Any help will be valuable.

Thanks!

Oh and I am new to the forum :)

christopherbecker86 said:
Hey everyone,
I just recently bought this sj1000 cam and there seems to be a glitch.

Does anyone know how I can resinstall the firmware?
The camera freezes on the WELCOME screen, and only 95% of the time boots up correctly.

Any help will be valuable.

Thanks!

Oh and I am new to the forum :)

Try to remove microsd card and then switch it on. See what it does. Maybe does not like you microsd. Then change to another microsd brand.

Also can try to reset. There are few ways.
1. Hold down reset button and then power on device still holding reset for few sec.
2. Power on device and after screen boots up, click reset button.

Hi Niko

Where is the reset button?

Hi Niko

Where is the reset button?

Can not say exactly, I sold mine. I know front camera tiny hole is microphone and speaker. Try to fine if it has any other tiny holes. Most Chinese dash cams has it. Hope this one also has.
If not, then reinstall / upgrade firmware ( look few posts up for new firmware ).

nope, it doesn't have a reset place, the only thing that looks like a reset button is the microphone and indicator light.

It worked once, I recorded a few videos.
But like I said it freezes on the welcome most, well, 95% of the time even if I remove the SD card.

I tried to add this firmware:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1401&p=21282&hilit=f10+firmware#p21282

But then it doesn't even show a welcome screen.
do you know of any other firmware?

That firmware doesn't work, I only noticed now that its not the original firmware.bin do you or anyone know where I can download the proper firmware version?

nope, it doesn't have a reset place, the only thing that looks like a reset button is the microphone and indicator light.

It worked once, I recorded a few videos.
But like I said it freezes on the welcome most, well, 95% of the time even if I remove the SD card.

I tried to add this firmware:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1401&p=21282&hilit=f10+firmware#p21282

But then it doesn't even show a welcome screen.
do you know of any other firmware?

Dont know any other firmware yet. Please ask help from seller.
As you said 5% it boots up, meanwhile try to catch that lucky moment when you can fully boot up and access menu setting and reset from there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H SJCAM 2
S SJCAM 4
Back