G90 sound issues

But other participants of a forum write that they were helped by updating Softwaare. Besides, I have some problem with date indication.

Thank you Sunny.
Can somebody tell me, why my DVR do not see update file on the sim card. I format sim card, copy file to the sim card, put it to the DVR and press on-button. But instead update the software DVR start recording. May be I do something wrong?

Thank you Sunny.
Can somebody tell me, why my DVR do not see update file on the sim card. I format sim card, copy file to the sim card, put it to the DVR and press on-button. But instead update the software DVR start recording. May be I do something wrong?
Did you unzip that zip file and use firmware.bin file?
And you must use power cable while update, not just using camera battery, if battery fail during update it will brick your camera.

Yes, I know about power cable. And I unzip file. I don't know why nothing happened when I switch-on the DVR, but only started recording. May be I need press some combination of buttons? After format sim card is not empty. There is 2 folders "Event" and "Normal". In which folder I need copy the file?

Yes, I know about power cable. And I unzip file. I don't know why nothing happened when I switch-on the DVR, but only started recording. May be I need press some combination of buttons? After format sim card is not empty. There is 2 folders "Event" and "Normal". In which folder I need copy the file?
It wants firmware.bin file and it should be on camera memory root directory, not event or normal folder, and it should start update automatically, no buttons needed.
If you have done all like that i can't say what's the problem.

Thank you Sabe for your help, but today I tried update my DVR may be 100 times in different combinations. Tomorrow I'll try once more time. And after I'll write about result.

Not much options left, maybe try another usb cable or power source, i have done it with regular usb cable and with usb power bank and no problems of any kind.
I dont know is it possible that if your camera is made by someone else than Dome?

All you have to do is put the firmware.bin on the root level and plug in the charger.
Try it with charger instead of battery or usb.

All you have to do is put the firmware.bin on the root level and plug in the charger.
Try it with charger instead of battery or usb.
I was able to use one of those Cell phone house plugs with the included USB cable for the camera to do it in the house.
I've flashed the Blackview firmware as well as the stock 18MB firmware and the custom 24MB firmware many times with no issue.
Been going back and forth reviewing things.
Here all the links I used

If you want to try it here are the firmwares:

Standard r328MP from Dome (max 18Mbps):
https://mega.co.nz/#!kMMTmJBJ!y2Js1NGLJU21D_epsewYLZezVQ9AMNdC6UXWr-ZQoLc

r328MP modified to run at 20Mbps VBR, min 1 max 2:
https://mega.co.nz/#!lYVGFBgY!n2ssUbaX2qrC82u5OnwEk2jSjyH734U3jHlHXMbzKCs

r328MP modified to run at 24Mbps VBR, min 1 max 2:
https://mega.co.nz/#!UANzRYiQ!fk3wP4M0oUIGUlqvGsrHGmVgJ4QhNNC2FAW7KIwG5QA

Thank you everybody who halps me. Soware is updated. May be before I used bed firmware file. Now I used car navigator charger. Everything шы perfectly. Thank you very much everybody!

Hello, everybody. I have one more question. I updated the software to r328. But now the sound is not recording. The mic function is on, but no sound. What is it?

First i would try to reflash firmware again.

Thank you Sabe. I am a fool. The settings of my PC player weren't adjusted and I did not hear the sound. Now I adjusted a player, but the sound is still awful. May be it because of open windows.

Last edited:
You are not the first one to get fooled by that...:p

Hello everybody, I am here today :p just now I had a quick view of your communications above.
Firstly, I'd like to say "Thank you!" to all who had helped Lucky777Man to solve his problems. You are all good men!!! :):):)

Lucky777Man, sorry for the late reply, bcz sometimes I am busy, cannot stay in office all the time, cannot log in DashCamTalk
everyday, but, I am glad to see that, without me, many people here can help you to solve your problems.

P.S.: If you have urgent/important thing need to contact me, pls email dome.doreen@gmail.com, or Skype: dome_doreen

All dear friends,
As mentioned, G90 sound problem was from the first batch, most of the default firmware version number was SVN r125PM,
who got this version number, can download and upgrade the updated one https://www.sendspace.com/file/ke0m2p
SVN r328MP

P.S.: If you have urgent/important thing need to contact me, pls email dome.doreen@gmail.com, or Skype: dome_doreen

Dear all, pls be informed that, G90 (A7LA30) the firmware version starts from SVN r267MP (includes) was from the second batch MP,
during these days, we've also made some improvements, not only sound, but also the IQ, it is not a MUST, but if you have time and want
to enjoy better video quality, pls download and upgrade the new version from https://www.sendspace.com/file/qkb536.

The new version is SVN r441MP

P.S. this new version is for the second batch only.

Anyway thanks a lot!

Hello everybody, I am here today :p just now I had a quick view of your communications above.
Firstly, I'd like to say "Thank you!" to all who had helped Lucky777Man to solve his problems. You are all good men!!! :):):)

Lucky777Man, sorry for the late reply, bcz sometimes I am busy, cannot stay in office all the time, cannot log in DashCamTalk
everyday, but, I am glad to see that, without me, many people here can help you to solve your problems.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y G90 14
Feitelijk G90 79
R G90 17
Back