How to make a wireless remote control rf for mobius?

It looks to me as though the RC control module is simply wired to buttons on the 808 camera, so you could do the same with the Mobius. You'll need to hook up a power supply to run the Rf receiver and the Mobius, so not a very easy solution to integrate discreetly. I'm sure there must be a much easier ready-to-go remote control hidden camera solution out there somewhere, if that's what you're looking for.

Thank you for your response, but I want to make a control myself, because I have basic knowledge of electronics, but do not know to this control.

Then you just need to make a wireless controller with contact closure outputs and wire those outputs across the buttons of the Mobius. I would use cheap RF modules to do this if I were you, but if you prefer to design and make your own then have fun, but you probably need to ask for advice on that on an electronics forum, not a dashcam forum.

Isn't it simpler to just use some sort of device that will switch the power on and off? Set the mobius to record on power up, save and shut down on power off?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Mobius 8
P Mobius 0
H Mobius 21
Back