Just purchased a Mini0803

Basil

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am new to the Dash Cam World. I bought this based on TechMoans recommendation. I would like to disable the sound beeps and the flashing lights while in operation. My device came from Amazon and has internal storage with an SD Card but not GPS. Please help. Thank you!

If there is custom firmware for this that addressed these complaints that would be great.
Thank you!!

I think someone has done a firmware without sounds already, don't think they've disabled the LED's though

I am new to the Dash Cam World. I bought this based on TechMoans recommendation. I would like to disable the sound beeps and the flashing lights while in operation. My device came from Amazon and has internal storage with an SD Card but not GPS. Please help. Thank you!

If there is custom firmware for this that addressed these complaints that would be great.
Thank you!!
You could just put a small piece of tape over the lights but I caution you before you do it. I have had a problem with my 801 looping when the 32G card is full. I only notice it because the blue light stops flashing and stays on steady. Rather than fight it I usually just reformat the card and start the process over but would not have known had I not been able to see the light.

Back