More truck videos, BMW must pass, redlight etc....

Always a pleasure seeing your beautiful country :) I especially like the "Road Love" logo at the end- awesome! :D

Phil

Looks like that Beemer boy at 1:30 was signaling you should have kept Right :rolleyes:

Im so glad i dont drive on the roads 7-8 hours every day, i honestly think i would go insane,,,, and that's just driving a car, being a trucker got to be a nightmare.

I wish Sweden could be western Denmark again, or Denmark becoming Western Sweden might actually be better.

Like your rig (y) same type vehicle i got my C / CE license in

It's looking like some folks learned bad behaviors from somewhere.

Along with 'Must pass truck' comes 'All lanes merge into mine' and for the bruised ego 'Pull in front - slow - and then brake'.

Unfortunately some have done extra credit in the form of 'Turn signals optional' and 'Traffic signals are for others'.

The amazing thing is that all (most) of the drivers have passed whatever tests are required and are duly licensed.

I enjoy your videos. Thanks

Skippy

I like to help the truckers out there, i am sure they appreciate it by the smiles and thumbs up i get back from them.
This even work with the truckers ( now most of them ) coming from far away EU countries and then misuse EU rules to drive here undercutting the honest hardworking Danish truckers.

The number of Danish trucking companies have dropped with 1/3 within the past decade, even though there are more to move around now, but jobs killed by poor EU rules and other EU truckers operating here.

The rule are you can drive a load to another EU country, then you are allowed to drive 3 loads within that country in a week, and then you have to leave the country, but they stay here for months and Danish truck stops are filled with them, so Danish truckers have to find alternative rest stops or make their own private ones.

Pretty sure the Swedes have the same problems.

Back