My new DR750X-2CH Plus

peterm

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
DR650GW-2CH
Hi all,

I've just bought the above camera/s and hard wired it, only to find that the cable's faulty, so I'm now waiting on a reply from Blackvue Australia. I've temporarily connected it via the cigarette lighter cable. I hardwired my DR650GW 2CH and connected this one the same with proper piggy back connectors into the fuse box and soldered connections with heatshrink.

Edited for a stupid mistake. I tried to format the SD card in the Blackvue app, but it failed. can I format it on the mac if I choose MS-DOS (FAT32)?

I've also noticed that the rear camera has stopped recording, so some advice on all of this would be appreciated before contacting Blackvue Aus' again.

Last edited:
A bit more info'. I contacted Blackvue Australia again and long story short, they replaced the power cable straight away; no complaints there. Fitted it and it works perfectly now. I asked them about the rear cable and they said the old one wasn't compatible with the new model, depending on which DR650,GW I had before. Swapped that cable and it also is OK. So wrong info' from Dashcams Australia who told me I could use the old cable to save routing a new one through to the back of the car.

After fitting the new cables I attempted a format and this time it worked OK.

Is there a way I can set the time for parking mode to stay on? I can't find anything in the manual.

set the time for parking mode to stay on?
You can, but it is an indirect way. It is in "System > Battery protection > Cut-off timer". You have to enable "Battery protection", then "Cut-off timer" gets enabled then you can change the timer value.

Back