Thoughts on the Conbrov T36 dashcam

(Super night vision! I was expecting some LEDs on the front.)
:)

At least with an A7 it may not be totally bad, but there is a lot in that price range worth looking at. A119, and so on.

If you could get it for $39.99, would it be a good deal? Do you see any thing missing from this dash cam that would be a deal breaker.

If you could get it for $39.99, would it be a good deal? Do you see any thing missing from this dash cam that would be a deal breaker.

for $40 it would be a good deal yes, hardware wise it's similar to the Mini0803, I know the manufacturer and they make some decent quality products, this is very much their entry level model though

Ahhh, OK, it was a deal on Amazon.com, but now it looks like it is back to full price.

Why not? Would it only be "good for car usage" if it had a small battery in it? :)

Nearly all dashcam's have at least a tiny button battery for RTC clock. Super Capaciter is the way to go for powering the last moments for anti-corruption power off vs a "big" battery when it comes to a green house effected trapped vehicle environment.

(Super night vision! I was expecting some LEDs on the front.)
:)
In Conbrov's web page, if you use one of the tags you immediately gain 10º in the angle lens! :D

Nearly all dashcam's have at least a tiny button battery for RTC clock. Super Capaciter is the way to go for powering the last moments for anti-corruption power off vs a "big" battery when it comes to a green house effected trapped vehicle environment.
I've been using a battery dashcam uninterruptly for the last 15 months and never had any of those problems.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
esox07 What Should I Buy? 1
ddtstartrex What Should I Buy? 25
Back