Rayman.Chan

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0806S, mini0903/0905, mini0906, mini0808
Dear DashCamTalk fanatics,
This is Rayman.Chan, the product manager of MEGtech, we ever made wellknown 0801&0803 cameras.
0801 is a great dash camera for the entry level users which bring 1080P video recording and high stability;
0803 is a upgtade version which have higher 1296P performance with LDWS and WDR feature, although, the heating problem made many customers angry and a lot of complaint.
Now, it is the time to move forward; our new camera, mini 0806 (mini 0803 pro) is coming.
MORE POWERFUL, MORE STABILITY, MORE FEATURE, MORE BRILLIANT;
LESS HEATING, LESS INVALID, ,LESS FUSSY, LESS DISAPPOINTING.

3-jpg.8071

we need your authentication, suggestion, and bug reports. You are the fanatic, you are the star.

we need to recruit 15 guys to join our DEBUG team, to audit the 0806 Pre-production samples.
to be a team member of the PUBLIC DEBUG team, you must:
1, be patient, be serious-minded, be rigorous, be enthusiastic;
2, have enough time to test, report, discuss and re-test the camera;
3, have the basic technology/structure/hardware/software knowledge in electronic product field;
4, agree the Non-Disclosure Agreement of MEG Sample Test Procedure;
5, you will need to pay $100 deposit by Paypal, for the camera and DHL shipping; (the deposit will be re-fund if you are not satisfy with the camera)

MEG responsibility:
1, organize/manage the DEBUG team and sumbit the bugs;
2, update the hardware and firmware according tester's feedback;

I'm sorry but not all the appliers will be accept as we can only share 15pcs samples to Debuggers.
Anyone want to be a debugger, please send a PM or reply this thread. We will reply you or send you mail ASAP.
Thank you very much.
Rayman @MEGtech

Last edited by a moderator:
Still actual?

I can see only two posts here ( OP and batal ). There was tons of other posts here before. Where they gone ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I see now
Its a double post.

Back