e-prance bricked 805 help you?

Enrique

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Today I received the camera and was happy with it until the **** good ****.The mini camera is an E-Prance 0805 one A7 with 8GB internal memory.Tell them the problem be if someone can help meBut I take very clear and expensive.I think I loaded my camera.Try updating the firmware and I think I did it wrong.And the ****.Them will say all the steps I took to have no doubt.And I did not backup.Install in the internal memory and external to update both.Turn the camera off and on again told me that if I wanted to install it and said yes, and even there thinking it was going to be OK.This was done and after installing all made a funny noise that came from the speaker, I will not describe it.Since then I have not been able to return it has turn zilch screen all black, all it does is take the power light blue you think it means to stand by and just get shut is giving the power button and one of the up or down for about 18 seconds.If you load and when I connect it to your computer or stream 12v. recognizes neither the camera nor the sd card to the computer.When I connect the camera to the computer the light turns me like purple.And since I am unable to make it work.Does not recognize the 805 or micro sdHave someone knows how to arregralo am very desperate and do not get anything.Would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me on how to remove the release you have.Greetings.Enrique.

Your text is very hard to read, but I saw "12V"

Did you connect (hardwire) it to a 12V power source? Then you probably fried it.

connected to the computer not connected to 12v.
I think the mini camra this bricked, brick-shaped

All he does is have blue light stand bay.
Only red light load.
Is not connected to the computer 805 or micro sd.

According to what I've been reading this bricked.
What is not as bricked the e-prace 805.
Thank You.

I checked also with firmware 803 and I have not gotten anything is blocking.

If it's bricked you need a windows PC, an OTG cable, the USB software and the correct elf firmware version

Putting 0803 firmware on an 0805, or 0805 firmware on an 0803 will brick it, can be unbricked though

I think I have everything.
the only thing is to know all the steps you have to do.
I pc
I Cable Male to Female USB extension connected to micro usb not if I worth it.
usb program which is not ??
and the correct version of firmware that is not what it is. ??
http://dc.p-mc.eu/0805/firmware
Thanks for the help.

usb program and will have.
I do not understand what you're saying.

and I have the usb program
do not know how to unlock the rest 805

not what steps can I get to be unbricked though

Instructions have been posted here before, probably in the 0803 section, I'd find you the link but I'm using my phone to access the site, not so easy

sorry I do not understand spoken English

If it doesn't work try the 0803 firmware, seller may have sent you the wrong model, has happened a lot recently

Back