E-PRANCE 0805

Enrique

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Good afternoon.Today I received the camera and was happy with it until the **** good ****.The mini camera is an E-Prance 0805 one A7 with 8GB internal memory.I'll tell you the problem there if you know how to fix it.But I take very clear and expensive.I think I've loaded the cameraTry updating the Firmware did not know it was corrupt thinking that it was me.And the ****.I'll tell all the steps I took to have no doubt.And I did not backup.Install in the internal memory and external to update both.Turn the camera off and on again told me that if I wanted to install it and said yes, and even there thinking it was going to be OK.This was done and after installing all made a funny noise that came from the speaker, I will not describe it.Since then I have not been able to return it has turn zilch screen all black, all it does is take the power light blue you think it means to stand by and just get shut is giving the power button and one of the up or down for about 18 seconds.If you load and when I connect it to your computer or stream 12v. recognizes neither the camera nor the sd card to the computer.When I connect the camera to the computer the light turns me like purple.I've been looking at several pages of firmware updates. These are:https://dashcamtalk.com/mini-0805/#F...e_Instructionshttp://dc.p-mc.eu/0805/firmware
And I can not make it boot as I get into the micro sd firmware I put the camera and not start me.
Since not do more.
Now I will say that if you have a solution or have completely spoiled the camera.I look forward to your reply.Greetings.Enrique.

i'm sorry, but it's hard for me to read it.
you must use the ENTER key more often.

Sorry I think I have al ready correc tedit.
No tbe Englis hand then do it with a translator.

Good afternoon.
Today I received the camera and was happy with it until the **** good ****.The mini camera is an E-Prance 0805 one A7 with 8GB internal memory.
I'll tell you the problem there if you know how to fix it.But I take very clear and expensive.
I think I've loaded the cameraTry updating the Firmware did not know it was corrupt thinking that it was me.And the ****.
I'll tell all the steps I took to have no doubt.
And I did not backup.Install in the internal memory and external to update both.
Turn the camera off and on again told me that if I wanted to install it and said yes, and even there thinking it was going to be OK.
This was done and after installing all made a funny noise that came from the speaker, I will not describe it.
Since then I have not been able to return it has turn zilch screen all black, all it does is take the power light blue you think it means to stand by and just get shut is giving the power button and one of the up or down for about 18 seconds.
If you load and when I connect it to your computer or stream 12v. recognizes neither the camera nor the sd card to the computer.
When I connect the camera to the computer the light turns me like purple.I've been looking at several pages of firmware updates.
These are:
https://dashcamtalk.com/mini-0805/#F...e_Instructions
http://dc.p-mc.eu/0805/firmware
And I can not make it boot as I get into the micro sd firmware I put the camera and not start me.
Since not do more.
Now I will say that if you have a solution or have completely spoiled the camera.
I look forward to your reply.
Greetings.
Enrique.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if you have an 0803 instead of an 0805? That would explain why the firmware doesn't work...

Good night.
Thank you for answering me all of you
I was thinking the same thing instead of giving me a 805 I have a 803.
That external differences between the 805 and the 803
What I do on the sd card I put firmware I connect it to the camera and will not start.
This screen in black and only wears a blue ligh tin stand bay.
Not bet hat more do

Last edited:
Now that it wont boot, it is difficult to tell the difference.

The lens is different, you might compare some images of the lens...

Was it shipped from China or "fulfilled by Amazon" from Europe? If from Europe then I would be tempted to send it back as it is no longer working and you haven't done anything wrong. If it was from China then it is worth trying to use direct USB as mentioned by Tobby, it is possible to get it working again but not easy.

Your English is not easy to read, you need a lot of practice so don't worry about it! I hope you can understand OK?

o_O what is that ?

I'll give some tips:
  • If the product you want to buy is more expensive, choose the store based on the feedback: E-Prance has 5 diamonds and 98.5% positive feedback
  • use a full search on that specific store (click on its name and you go to the store). At this date, it gives 6 results when searching for 0805: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/904639/search?SearchText=0805
  • take the one which has the highest number of orders and feedbacks:
  • click on feedback tab; at this date, there are 48 feedbacks for the above link. Search for negative reviews (1, 2 stars) to see if you can identify some problems with the seller or the product. Don't look for 4, 5 stars, as they give zero information. If you accept that negative feedback, buy the product from that seller, or search for another product and/or another seller. Don't expect to find sellers with zero negative feedbacks. Some sellers even cheat and fake some feedbacks directly or indirectly (e.g., by giving some discount to buyers to change the feedbacks in their favour).

Thank you for information.
Usually when I buy something, usually look much negative votes, more than positive votes.
The problem when looking for something not so easy to find and buy. The e-prance 0805 not sold everywhere you want to buy and have to adapt to where they sell.
Since most likely have to buy a new one, which recommend me the e-prance or arambella.
And where catch safely
And the memory of 32gb or 64gb.
Thank you for your support.
Greetings.
Enrique.

Good night.
Thank you for answering me all of you
I was thinking the same thing instead of giving me a 805 I have a 803.
That external differences between the 805 and the 803
What I do on the sd card I put firmware I connect it to the camera and will not start.
This screen in black and only wears a blue ligh tin stand bay.
Not bet hat more do

"Refund or Keep
items not as described

If your item is significantly different from the seller’s original product description, you can return the product for a full refund or can choose to get a partial refund and keep the product
."

"Reembolso o Mantenga
los artículos no según lo descrito

Si su artículo es significativamente diferente de la descripción del producto original del vendedor, puede devolver el producto para un reembolso completo o puede elegir para obtener un reembolso parcial y mantener el producto.
"

- http://activities.aliexpress.com/adcms/www-aliexpress-com/buyerprotection/index.php

Back