Pics that make you smile

I will put this here though it is my own dashcam footage.

Needed information.

1: you need to know about the Toyota Aygo
2: you need to know a classic, and sit thru me raping it.

356779d1489770867-17309035_1511452265552738_230408107516027710_n.jpg

Not much ! just chillin :D

Some cars just don't make sense. The chassis literally sits on the roadway when parked, and not much higher when driven.

Low.jpg

No room in the back either. The compressor, air tank and spare tyre almost fill the rear.

I've never seen the point of having something so utterly useless. There are far better ways to waste time and money than in making or having something like that. It's not going to improve with age like a fine wine, only rust into obscurity- but maybe that is a good thing :p

Phil

Now, take a moment to think about this superfluous statement.

I have, and my position isn't superfluous. That thing can't be sold for what it cost to make, is losing value as it sits or gets driven, costs money to maintain, and isn't impressive at all to those who know how to make one for themselves. A Lincoln Blackwood is a better truck investment which will appreciate and can at least be used. A lowered car or truck designed and used for racing has more purpose than this. Even a diamond ring of equal cost which loses about half it's retail value when you purchase it will be worth more in just a few years time.

This thing is like a script kiddie- impressive to only those who know little or nothing about the game, which says a lot about those who are being impressed and says even more about who built it :eek: And if they stopped and took a moment to think, they too would see that this is more of a waste of time, money, and effort than a wooden sailboat, and that's pretty bad :p I'd rather be seen driving an AMC Matador and I'd get laughed at far less doing that :rolleyes:

Phil

Now, take a moment to think about this superfluous statement.
I think he just called you a tautologist!

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Better than being a sciolist or a sycophant :p and at least I'm not obsequious too :rolleyes:

Phil

Ill take "what was the name of my 5 grade history teacher" for 500 :rolleyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back