Pics that make you smile

Today i saw a Mercedes Taxi behind me with what appeared to be a vico opia 2 dashcam in the windscreen :)

This is the first time i have seen 2 dashcam equipped cars on Danish streets with just 1 day in between :) things are going the right way for the Danish motorists :cool:

I especially like it was not just some cheap ass China camera back there.

Hmmm, might be something to that. Actual SSID in my area -
Watched.jpg

Today i saw a Mercedes Taxi behind me with what appeared to be a vico opia 2 dashcam in the windscreen :)

This is the first time i have seen 2 dashcam equipped cars on Danish streets with just 1 day in between :) things are going the right way for the Danish motorists :cool:

I especially like it was not just some cheap ass China camera back there.

You reminded me of something I had forgotten to say. Off and on I look for dash cams in other vehicles, and I have never seen any yet. Maybe they have them installed/hidden very well, that is probably one of the reasons. I not only check out vehicles on the road but especially at traffic lights where one has time to examine a car better. I still remember the day I started looking, thinking to myself, I bet I see some, but nary a one.
I do realize that there are some out there but I just haven't seen any.

You reminded me of something I had forgotten to say. Off and on I look for dash cams in other vehicles, and I have never seen any yet. Maybe they have them installed/hidden very well, that is probably one of the reasons. I not only check out vehicles on the road but especially at traffic lights where one has time to examine a car better. I still remember the day I started looking, thinking to myself, I bet I see some, but nary a one.
I do realize that there are some out there but I just haven't seen any.

I've had a similar experience. I remember almost seven years ago when I bought my first real dash cam (was using a camcorder before that) I started looking around to see if any other cars where sporting them. To this day, here in the Northeast USA I've still only seen a few and two of those were on vehicles from another state. I do see them in stores though, like Walmart and big box automotive stores such as Auto Zone and drug chains like Walgreens all carry cheap generic cameras at absurd prices.

Anyway, I keep looking. My favorite place to hunt for dash cams in other vehicles is in the parking lots at the supermarket and big box stores when I'm looking for a spot 'cause you can easily scan so many cars all at once.

Somewhere I read an article in a trade publication geared towards the insurance industry that said US dash cam adoption is currently in the low single digit percentile but growing relatively rapidly. There was supposedly a big sales surge after all the news coverage of Chelyabinsk meteor but apparently that died down not too long after.

Thats also the kind of people i like to work with, as long as he isent like that when we are on the clock, or at least isent like that all the time when we are on the clock.
A good time always make the workday pass faster.

Looks much better than what Judge Dredd is riding, i assume what look like exhausts is actually the propulsion system.

Linear proton decay system with double overhead quantum coupling.

you all need to buy Legos, as i understand it they are bleeding money,,,,,,,, again.

abpVBV8_460s_v1.jpg

what the hell is that stuff on the top of his head? :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back