Testing the new FW V1.13 SJ7 Star

The Sj firmware guys are tuning up the Sj7 real good, by friend that just lately named himself a SJ hater due to him buying a fake Sj4000wifi, have turned on a dime and is now thinking about getting a SJ7 to use along his old Gopro 3 Hero.
He liked the footage of the original SJ4000 cameras so no doubt he will like the footage of the SJ7 Star too.

The Sj firmware guys are tuning up the Sj7 real good, by friend that just lately named himself a SJ hater due to him buying a fake Sj4000wifi, have turned on a dime and is now thinking about getting a SJ7 to use along his old Gopro 3 Hero.
He liked the footage of the original SJ4000 cameras so no doubt he will like the footage of the SJ7 Star too.

Indeed. We are definitely standing behind our products and maximizing them for our user's satisfaction! Many more upgrade to come! Thanks guys :)

When will it got a footage's rotate function? It's really good finction because a cam can be used at some different posissions.

Thats not the case, i turned on car DV, held camera upside down and recorded this.

The text in the footage is working fine with car DV on and camera upside down, but the image is then upside down in you record.

Last edited:
Thats not the case, i turned on car DV, held camera upside down and recorded this.

The text in the footage is working fine with car DV on and camera upside down, but the image is then upside down in you record.

Okay, we are testing this and will update it as soon as issue is confirmed. Thanks for your patience.

Okay, we are testing this and will update it as soon as issue is confirmed. Thanks for your patience.
not working for me either in rotation, perhaps also label it as "image rotation" in the menu so people can find it easily. otherwise they won't know if they have to go to Car Mode.

not working for me either in rotation, perhaps also label it as "image rotation" in the menu so people can find it easily. otherwise they won't know if they have to go to Car Mode.
Hello guys, there is a frame mount which allows camera to be mounted right side up....

Attachments

• SJ7-DASH-FRAME-MOUNT.jpg
    SJ7-DASH-FRAME-MOUNT.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 13
Hello! But we needs a function wich rotate footage.
For example: mount under a visor on a helmet or a chest mount when you are biking, when top and bottom of the camera is switch

Hello guys, there is a frame mount which allows camera to be mounted right side up....
I used that mount in my review here on the forums of the SJ7 star :)) as you can see in the photos. I found it very convenient that can mix and match the accessories to get the fit that a user needs.

Great though as when i used the Thieye I had to manually rotate it later on PC :(.

frame mount concern has been relayed to factory. The older version may be offered as an optional accessory. Thanks guys

i have a 3d printer i would print new mounts if i had a 3d file to work with :)

Back