INNOVV C5 Motorcycle Waterproof DashCam with WiFi (NOW AVAILABLE!)

OCD Tronic

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO, GitUp, INNOVV, QVIA, GUARD TRAK + More on Amazon.com
EDIT:
Amazon listings just went live:

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...cking-off-with-viofo.25881/page-3#post-358544

(Don't worry we'll be helping Rock with the English Translations in-app and full user manual before launch)

© Copyright INNOVV TECH CO., LTD, 2017 All Rights Reserved

INNOVV C5 Coming Soon! (more details on the way)
(Pre-Orders will open on all OCD Tronic sales channels next month)
Stay Tuned

This Video Demo is rough, better ones coming soon. IQ (Image Quality) Firmware Adjustments are coming soon now that the basics are ready. Hardware is fine so it's capable of better I'm sure.
4a7279_cfc839cd23b044e98b6e06d8bd2358d7%7Emv2_d_1888_1260_s_2.jpg

View attachment 31697

INNOVV C5 is praised for its simple yet highly effective design, light weight, compact dimensions, solid performance that meets an overall purity of purpose.
Lens case is made by CNC router aluminum cutting, DVR case is made by Aluminum extrusion, solid built, especially for motorcycling.

4a7279_794448d4b1534b83914667daafe1313d%7Emv2_d_2500_1620_s_2.jpg

Gg9VAr4.png

gAILON2.png

Review live recordings & Change settings via App on your mobile phone.

Waterproof camera lens captures your adventures when riding in heavy rain, storms, and heavy winds.
DVR, Power converter are rainproof

Video cable length has 3 options, 1.8 meter, 3 meter, 5 meter, to meet different installation requirements

Type C USB connector, with thumb screws, easy and secure connection.

DC 12V to 5V Converter
Smart Design

• Small size
    • Solid built
    • Secure connection
    • 2A power input fuse
    • Whole set is waterproof

3-wire power Connection:

• Red wire goes to the positive terminal of battery,
    • Black wire goes to the negative terminal of battery,
    • Yellow wire goes to the switched power source from bike, ignition, head light, trial light etc
72O76jw.png

Features:

• Consistent power supply, won't run down internal battery white riding.
    • Recording start/stop according with ignition on/off, your riding always get captured.
    • 10 seconds power on/off delay to avoid power drops when engine starts, that protects camera system to work properly.

More info:
http://www.innovv.com/innovv-c5

(Don't worry I'll be helping Rock with the English Translations in-app and full user manual before launch. The above is a partial copy/paste)

Last edited:
Looking good :cool: main unit look larger than old C3, which is fine as you can fine a place to stash most things, unless you drive one of those mono bicycles.

Like the old camera unit shape exist, i really like that about my C3, it is my favorite small camera housing form factor so far.

Looking forward to hear more about whats inside, and to hear if we will get different FOV lenses like on the C3.

Does it have an emergency save remote button? That could be useful in some occasions. How does it compare to the K1 double cam in terms of video with quality and reliability?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

no remote save. only have an early development sample but the results already look better than the K1S. it is using better hardware though so I guess that's to be expected

Yeah maybe you are right Jokiin maybe only a little larger.
And some changes had to be made cuz the C3 main unit sure wasent waterproof the way it was put together, now i am wondering how it look at the SD card socket.

I was thinking it cant be under that wire connection too, though that might have been a good idea so that a larger connector could be tightened down and seal everything up nicely, but judging from the images i think the SD card are in the other end.

Also wondering if the wire ( camera ) are as stiff as on the C3, cuz on that model that kind of ruined the fun of using the cool little head mount.
I know this are not the C3, and it could be used in that way if one wish to it seem. ( though that will need a little DIY as to powering the thing )

See now i am winding myself up even more in regard to getting more images and a closer look :rolleyes:

Yeah maybe you are right Jokiin maybe only a little larger.
And some changes had to be made cuz the C3 main unit sure wasent waterproof the way it was put together, now i am wondering how it look at the SD card socket.

I was thinking it cant be under that wire connection too, though that might have been a good idea so that a larger connector could be tightened down and seal everything up nicely, but judging from the images i think the SD card are in the other end.

Also wondering if the wire ( camera ) are as stiff as on the C3, cuz on that model that kind of ruined the fun of using the cool little head mount.
I know this are not the C3, and it could be used in that way if one wish to it seem. ( though that will need a little DIY as to powering the thing )

See now i am winding myself up even more in regard to getting more images and a closer look :rolleyes:

if I remember I'll grab a C3 later and get a photo side by side, there's a rubber cover over the card slot to keep water etc out, the connectors are all protected also, not sure what the IP rating would be but it's all reasonably well protected

Are you sure you can find a C3 in the pile ??? after all a lot of water under the bridge since then :D

I figure you have to be 1M submerged for a little while to suit the enduro / adventure drivers out there, but otherwise for regular bikers i assume splash proof will be fine at least for weather, then washing with high pressure might give problems.

Are you sure you can find a C3 in the pile ??? after all a lot of water under the bridge since then :D

still have a new one here, I let @RockThinking show it on our booth at the Hong Kong show when it was a current model, still have the sample

Maybe Rockthinking should take B&o to court for copying.
beoplayE401-768x522.jpg

Still working on firmware and APP.

I believe you can see how was solidly made and the improvement made base on the feedback from The C3 and The K1.

I believe you can see how was solidly made and the improvement made base on the feedback from The C3 and The K1.

Keep up the good work, all your recent progress I heard about sounds wonderful.

the fittings, connectors, power supply etc are all very nice quality, it's a good improvement over the other models

Reactions: Mtz
I had my doubts about the C3 as a wearable camera, at least for a longer time use, i am sure its connectors would become a issue at least with a adventurous user having it in the pocket.
BUT ! as the C3 sit in my car on the Right side B pillar its like it and my car was made for each other, and i have not had a single misfire on it for all that time. :cool:
Even the Magenta flash, i am not sure if it have gone away on its own, or if i am just lucky to not have it in the snippets of footage i some times retrieve from the C3.
It is not often i have to turn to the C3 for footage, but when i do i have no doubt it is there.

Sort of miss a memory card recycle counter, cuz i am sure the 32Gb card in the C3 have filled up a lot of times by now, and its at least a year ago since i formatted the memory card.

Better snap a picture of the C3 the day i retire it from my car, it deserve it for being a hardworking little camera :)

(Don't worry we'll be helping Rock with the English Translations in-app and full user manual before launch)

Stay Tuned

This Video Demo is rough, better ones coming soon. IQ (Image Quality) Firmware Adjustments are coming soon now that the basics are ready. Hardware is fine so it's capable of better I'm sure.

View attachment 31697

INNOVV C5 is praised for its simple yet highly effective design, light weight, compact dimensions, solid performance that meets an overall purity of purpose.
Lens case is made by CNC router aluminum cutting, DVR case is made by Aluminum extrusion, solid built, especially for motorcycling.

Gg9VAr4.png

gAILON2.png

Waterproof camera lens captures your adventures when riding in heavy rain, storms, and heavy winds.

Video cable length has 3 options, 1.8 meter, 3 meter, 5 meter, to meet different installation requirements

DC 12V to 5V Converter
Smart Design

• Small size
    • Solid built
    • Secure connection
    • 2A power input fuse

3-wire power Connection:

• Yellow wire goes to the switched power source from bike, ignition, head light, trial light etc
72O76jw.png

Features:

• Recording start/stop according with ignition on/off, your riding always get captured.
    • 10 seconds power on/off delay to avoid power drops when engine starts, that protects camera system to work properly.
Park Mode & Motion Detection

Park Mode: Camera system will record 10 seconds when Motorcycle parked in parking lots or street spots and get hit.
Motion Detection: Camera system will sleep until it detect the subject is moving ahead.

More info:

(Don't worry I'll be helping Rock with the English Translations in-app and full user manual before launch. The above is a partial copy/paste)

Stay Tuned

View attachment 31697

Gg9VAr4.png

gAILON2.png

DC 12V to 5V Converter
Smart Design

• Small size
    • Solid built
    • Secure connection
    • 2A power input fuse

3-wire power Connection:

72O76jw.png

Features:

Park Mode & Motion Detection

Park Mode: Camera system will record 10 seconds when Motorcycle parked in parking lots or street spots and get hit.
Motion Detection: Camera system will sleep until it detect the subject is moving ahead.

More info:

@Geezer , might want to check your last post. You quoted 2 posts but didn't see a reply mixed in there.

Back