Noticed that E-Prance Amazon UK Orders are being Distributed by Amazon

Lunar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
3x Mini 0801 / Mio-368WDR+AGF
Just noticed that many of E-Prance Cameras and items are now being distributed by Amazon UK.

E-Prance have supplied Amazon with stock, so many of their items on their Amazon Market will now be fulfilled by Amazon, at least on Amazon UK anyway, which should greatly speed up delivery times for anyone ordering from E-Prance in the UK.

Amazon UK are already carrying some E-Prance stock, and I assume in due course many if not all of their items on Amazon Market Place will eventually be fulfilled by Amazon UK.
So that's good news for UK E-Prance customers, not sure if they are also doing this on Amazon.com for the USA etc as I've not checked as yet.

I also notice that E-Prance are now selling both the GPS base and the non GPS base at £16.99 for the GPS version and just £6.99 for the NON GPS version, and are available on their Amazon listings, so some good news for users who want additional bases.

Last edited:
Yip I ordered a Mini 0801 yesterday from them. Next day Hoping its going to arrive this morning.

Yip I ordered a Mini 0801 yesterday from them. Next day Hoping its going to arrive this morning.

Well it's certainly better than having to wait for it to arrive from China, hope it works well for you Peter. :)

I took the plunge and also ordered from E-Prance last night. Didn't realise that it would be shipped from Amazon, but bonus if it is. The delivery timescale given is around the 22nd Nov, using the free postage option, fingers crossed.

I took the plunge and also ordered from E-Prance last night. Didn't realise that it would be shipped from Amazon, but bonus if it is. The delivery timescale given is around the 22nd Nov, using the free postage option, fingers crossed.

Not all of them are shipped from Amazon, though I notice many of the camera's are, it tells you on the Amazon site whether the items are dispatched by Amazon or not.. something like " Sold by Eprance and Fulfilled by Amazon" It looks like Eprance are in the process of supplying some of their stock to Amazon, who then I suppose for a small fee or as part of the Amazon Market Trader arrangement they have, Amazon then dispatches the item on their behalf.

For example I ordered 2 non GPS spare bases of them last night, and noticed they are currently dispatched from China. Possibly because they have not supplied Amazon with any of the bases at the current time... purely conjecture. ;-) .

Last edited:
Mine arrived in good time this morning at 10:00am.

In an amazon box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived in good time this morning at 10:00am.

In an amazon box.

Have you had a chance to have a "play" yet. Is it the latest firmware etc.
Hoping mine will turn up early next week.

Latest firmware 20131026. Think that's it.

I have got it plugged into my in house backup car battery testing it for loop. However just checked it for the firmware and it said card absent. It's in there. I will have to keep an eye on it. Over night.

not sure if they are also doing this on Amazon.com for the USA etc as I've not checked as yet.

GPS Logger + Build-in 8GB Memory

You can look through the Size and Color Drop Down menus to pick GPS and internal memory.
The only one that seems to not be fufilled by Amazon is the model without GPS or internal memory. All other combinations (GPS/Memory, GPS/No Memory, and No GPS/Memory) seem to be Prime/Amazon fulfilled.

I opted for the one without internal 8gb after all it was £20 more and I can get a spare 32gb class 10 for that.

GPS Logger + Build-in 8GB Memory

You can look through the Size and Color Drop Down menus to pick GPS and internal memory.
The only one that seems to not be fufilled by Amazon is the model without GPS or internal memory. All other combinations (GPS/Memory, GPS/No Memory, and No GPS/Memory) seem to be Prime/Amazon fulfilled.

I agree.. that was my assessment too, AIS my 2 bases look like they will be coming direct from China, but no rush for those anyway.. just a couple spares.
Yes.. in due they will put most of their products on Amazon, and as you likely know they sell hundreds of different items not just camera's, and I assume as and when they can they will supply stock for Amazon to dispatch. It's certainly much better for buyers. :) a move I am told that will increase their sales tremendously, as in reality very few people want to wait for their items to be delivered from China. The other factor is the possibility of getting stung for import duty, like I recently was on a £122 Mio 368 WDR camera from Taiwan, I had to pay import charges of £41.83, bringing the total up to £163 :-( not such a bargain in the end...lol ah well..win some.. lose some.

Actually if you ring amazon and they hold stock I have found they will accept returns direct to them. My "client" a friend who I care for has bought many things from amazon and from china and apart from one item he has managed to send many items that are seller sent back with the free post to amazon who have refunded him. He is partially sighted so orders loads of things incorrectly.

Latest firmware 20131026. Think that's it.

I have got it plugged into my in house backup car battery testing it for loop. However just checked it for the firmware and it said card absent. It's in there. I will have to keep an eye on it. Over night.

Thanks for info, hope that's not a potential problem regarding the card absent message. Have checked my order details on Amazon and it says "fulfilled by Amazon" so hopefully won't take too long to arrive. I opted for the basic model "no gps", but I suppose I could always upgrade in the future (separate base) if I think it is worth it.
Unfortunately the ciggie socket in my car is permantly live, so I will probably hardwire it with a piggy back fuse, will make it a bit neater, and also, knowing my luck I would forget to plug in or, unplug and find my battery flat.
Can't wait to get it installed, #Bigkid.

I am an electronics whizz and have wired my own system. As a mechanic I have a beacon on top of my 4x4 and it needs to be able to run without flattening the main battery. So I have a battery in the boot charging only when the car is running. It has a 4 way auxiliary socket with built in USB ports. The dr550gw runs off that I don't know if i want the 0801 to run off that.

I would buy a cheap auxiliary port about £5 in good auto part shops, and wire it into the glovebox area under the dash with a in line 5amp fuse. You can connect the earth to the chassis and a standard shielded spade connector fits nicely into a spare fuse slot. There are three different types. Make sure the one you use is powered when the ignition is on in position one and two but not when you turn to the start point. The starter can create massive surges that blow electronic items.

I am an electronics whizz and have wired my own system. As a mechanic I have a beacon on top of my 4x4 and it needs to be able to run without flattening the main battery. So I have a battery in the boot charging only when the car is running. It has a 4 way auxiliary socket with built in USB ports. The dr550gw runs off that I don't know if i want the 0801 to run off that.

I would buy a cheap auxiliary port about £5 in good auto part shops, and wire it into the glovebox area under the dash with a in line 5amp fuse. You can connect the earth to the chassis and a standard shielded spade connector fits nicely into a spare fuse slot. There are three different types. Make sure the one you use is powered when the ignition is on in position one and two but not when you turn to the start point. The starter can create massive surges that blow electronic items.

Thanks for the heads up.
When I said "I" would hardwire the cam, what I actually meant was, my mate will. I'm pretty clueless at stuff like that, fortunately my mate is very competent, he's actually in the "ICE" trade so I'm quite lucky in that respect.

Thanks for the heads up.
When I said "I" would hardwire the cam, what I actually meant was, my mate will. I'm pretty clueless at stuff like that, fortunately my mate is very competent, he's actually in the "ICE" trade so I'm quite lucky in that respect.
Get him to wire a nice solid socket in for you. I love wiring jobs. Most people hate them.

Well mine seems stable. The only thing I am struggling with is the adjustable g-force sensor. I think I have set it to sensitive so when I go to go into the menu it starts recording. Lol.

I can get into the menu by clicking the power off then turning it on and pressing up before it starts recording.

It's been recording all night indoors and it's not hot. I am going to mount it into the car today and go out for a long drive.

That sounds like the motion sensor is on which works from the CMOS sensor, the G-sensor won't trigger a recording

Well mine seems stable. The only thing I am struggling with is the adjustable g-force sensor. I think I have set it to sensitive so when I go to go into the menu it starts recording. Lol.

I can get into the menu by clicking the power off then turning it on and pressing up before it starts recording.

It's been recording all night indoors and it's not hot. I am going to mount it into the car today and go out for a long drive.

Nice day for a road test ! Well it is where I am, North Herts, I assume it's not much different in the North East, well, except for a few degrees less heat.
Checked the status of my order this morning and it says "dispatched". So hopefully it should be here today or Monday. My local sound and vision shop normally has some good deals on sd cards and alike so I will see if they have any decent class 6 cards on offer so I'm ready to go when it arrives. Probably a good idea to set it up like you did, in the house, to see if the looping feature is working before getting it installed in the motor. Just a waiting game now.

Well I have hit one snag Might be my computer but the cd that is included has a track burned onto it but my pc says nothing on the disk.
space available zero space used zero. and I downloaded the software from the FAQ page on here and my pc just freezes when i look at the folder. I wish my new pc parts had been delivered in good time. Okay faulty download Few. I just downloaded again and this time its extracting

has anyone got the link to the "after market" software can't seem to find it on the forum. its the one where you have to have version "blardeblar" for it to work with the mini0801

I think i have just creamed my pants, Ive just had a Jodel update. y delivery of computerparts is on its way. "mmmmmm" top of the line pc again. just hope windows 8.1 has not got any issues with my camera software.

Last edited:
Back