Noticed that E-Prance Amazon UK Orders are being Distributed by Amazon

Well I have hit one snag Might be my computer but the cd that is included has a track burned onto it but my pc says nothing on the disk.
space available zero space used zero. and I downloaded the software from the FAQ page on here and my pc just freezes when i look at the folder. I wish my new pc parts had been delivered in good time. Okay faulty download Few. I just downloaded again and this time its extracting

has anyone got the link to the "after market" software can't seem to find it on the forum. its the one where you have to have version "blardeblar" for it to work with the mini0801

I think i have just creamed my pants, Ive just had a Jodel update. y delivery of computerparts is on its way. "mmmmmm" top of the line pc again. just hope windows 8.1 has not got any issues with my camera software.

Most of us the free REGISTRATOR.EXE viewer, just one single executable, so very portable, works similar to the included cd software, though on newer camera's they have stopped including any software at all. Registrator is a lot better IMO, just ensure you use version 5.3 or later when the author added the mini 0801 support, otherwise it wont handle the GPS log files properly. It's well supported by it's author, and any discovered bugs are fixed very quickly.

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Ordered Direct from E Prance.com yet have not received any confirmation email even though paid via paypal and cannot access my account on their website E-prance.com to check order . Anyone experienced any issues on going direct? as waiting for my 0801 and separate bracket for OH car
appreciate any feedback/ comments you have having seen some of you have gone via Amazon and others direct ---did you use the above link and did you receive a separate invoice or just the paypal invoice?

Hi,
JooVuu is now selling the GPS base at £16.95. It is sold and distributed directly from JooVuu based in the UK.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Hi all
With regards to amazon site can anyone see the standard (no gps or 8gb memory) 0801 that s supplied by e-prance and fulfilled by amazon. As want another one for wife's car and quick whilst I am still on free prime trial ! Can see some supplied by coshinegroup. But I am assume they are nothing to do with eprance?
Any link would be appreciated

Also noticed on the eprance.com site they do not appear to be listing the basic model anymore? Seems to start now with the 8gb version..........
Are they dropping the basic model does anyone know?

• ASIN:B00F5WP990--New Mini 0801 Original, No GPS Logger,No 8G internal memory,With G-Sensor,No 32G Memory;ASIN:B00F5WP7H4--New Mini 0801 Original, With GPS Logger,No 8G internal memory,With G-Sensor,No 32G Memory
  • https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B00F5WP990

Hi peter
Thanks for your swift reply. Have seen this one but it's sold by "coshinegroup". Would they just be another company and again it's not fulfilled by amazon. So I would not be surprised it's a place abroad?

sorry you are right.
This is the eprance one.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B00F5WPCW4
Sorry thats got the memory. DOH Read before you post peter.

They have reduced the price of the GPS model and the 8gb internal model.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=electronics&field-keywords=B00F5WP990
second one is the one i showed you first in the list is the gps and third is the 8gb internal.
the first and third are by e-prance.

if you search for B00F5WP990 it comes up with just the none gps model and no internal memory.

You are right about the location for the first one I showed you...

Detailed Seller Information
  • Business Name: Coshinegroup
  • Business Type: Trading
  • Business Address:
    • 4 floor,7 building,
    • ci tang cun industry zone,
    • Fustian district,Shenzhen
    • Gongdong
    • CN

He was looking for No GPS and No 8Gb originally but they don't seem to sell it any more.
Better wait for the new A7 model rather than worry about the Prime savings. JooVuu will have them when they are released.

hi Guys
thanks for the info I might actually wait as GJHS suggests as when I emailed E prance direct they said they had no more of that model in ....so maybe they are stock cleansing pre new design / upgraded model
what else has the new one promised I know its supposed to have better night quality, anything else?

hi Guys
thanks for the info I might actually wait as GJHS suggests as when I emailed E prance direct they said they had no more of that model in ....so maybe they are stock cleansing pre new design / upgraded model
what else has the new one promised I know its supposed to have better night quality, anything else?
Better out of the car battery life was recently discussed here

If amazon are selling them from the UK, does that mean that they would have to honour the usual 1 year warranty we have on electrical goods in this country/

you still have your statutory rights. But just make sure and spend more then £100 in the transaction or less with some cards and I always use my credit card when buying from china, Barclay's give me free purchase cover.

Back