Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor: (www.hiniko.com)

You too Niko

RHUNDO RS-20
3-WAY CAR CIGARETTE LIGHTER SPLITTER, 2 USB with REMOTE TOUCH SENSOR SWITCH PANEL

Now on SALE in 5 EU Amazon Marketplaces.

Amazon PRIME members get FREE Next Day UK Delivery.

Designed in Korea by STYLISHWIZ which is Korea's prominent automotive accessory designer.
RHUNDO is a premium brand that focuses on providing upscale, high quality automotive electronic accessories to customers in Korea, China, Europe and North America.
Advanced technology and High-Quality components help simultaneously charging multiple electronic devices with a total capacity of up to 60W.
Remote control touch sensor unit has small and slim form-factor, doesn't take too much room and can be mounted separately for more convenient operation and monitoring.

• Remote control panel LED Display shows 3 type of information: 1) car battery voltage 2) timer 3) USB output Amp reading.
    • Touch sensor switches have memory capability, which means they can remember the power state right before the power shut off to the entire device.
    • Low voltage alert on LED display when your car battery voltage drops to 11.5V or below, - the digits on LED display will flash to alert about the weak car battery.
    • "1, 2, 3" touch-sensor switches to control power supply to 3 cigarette lighter sockets on the main unit. - "USB" ports touch-sensor power switch to control power supply to two USB ports.
    • Remote Control panel with 5 power switches. Master power switch to control (ON/OFF) power supply to the entire device (press and hold for 2 sec to power off the whole device, short press - to turn on device).
Specifications:
- Input Voltage: DC 12V-16V (Not Applicable for 24V Vehicles)
- Rated Power for Extended Outlets: 36W (Single) / 60W (Total)
- Max Output for USB Ports: 2.1A (Single) / 3.4A (Total)
- Rated Power for Fuse: 7.5A (Regular Plug-in Fuse for Vehicles)

Packaging:
1 pcs 3M adhesive pad for the main unit,
1 pcs 3M adhesive pad for remote control unit,
4 pcs wire clips to help to organize and secure cords,
1 pcs spare plug-in fuse for cigarette lighter charger power plug,
1 set 3-port Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Splitter/Adapter USB Car Charger with Remote Touch Sensor Switch Panel and LED Display.

Unlike the original outlet in your vehicle, the three extended outlets on this device are NOT INTENDED TO HEAT CIGARETTE LIGHTERS and can only be used to power or charge electronic accessories, don't use this device to power high power electric devices such as vacuum cleaners, CB radio, thermal cups/bottles, car cooler/warmer, tire inflators, heating cushions, laptops etc, or an overload may cause irreversible damage to the device. Follow the technical specification of the device in the provided manual under application.

RHUNDO RS-20 (1).jpg

RHUNDO RS-20 (2).jpg

RHUNDO RS-20 (3).jpg

RHUNDO RS-20 (4).jpg

RHUNDO RS-20 (5).jpg RHUNDO RS-20 (6).jpg

RHUNDO RS-20 (7).jpg

RHUNDO RS-20 (8).jpg

RHUNDO RS-20 (9).jpg

Last edited:
Nice little power gizmo, almost sorry i am covered in that case, and my friend have the stuff i just need to install in his car one of the comming days with good weather.

How are seating in that splitter ? the ones i have i just got to secure plugs with rubber bands or something otherwise they wiggle loose after a short time.

Nice little power gizmo, almost sorry i am covered in that case, and my friend have the stuff i just need to install in his car one of the comming days with good weather.

How are seating in that splitter ? the ones i have i just got to secure plugs with rubber bands or something otherwise they wiggle loose after a short time.
The seating / fitment is quite tight. I have been testing this unit for quite long before taking it into my products portfolio list. Most of the time all 3 ports supply power to 3 dashcams, never had problems.
I have it connected to BDP device set to cut power at 12V. Via touch panel remote control I have a choice to keep non-parking mode dashcams to record while car is parked or to turn off recording if I dont need it.

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk

Hi Niko,

Do you have any deals for SG9665GC please ?

Thanks
Jakub

Hi Niko,

Do you have any deals for SG9665GC please ?

Thanks
Jakub
Hi Jacub,
Please PM me and I will figure out something for you.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Purchased my one and only DC from Niko June 2015 and it is still working as good as the day it was first turned on can't fault it. :cool:
Excellent piece of kit does what it is supposed to do and whilst it has only been called upon twice in that time to provide 'evidence' (for two others) it certainly proved its worth whilst not for me but invaluable in helping two individuals validate their claims.

The only issue I have had is as a result of my dislike:( of drooping cables, wires and other untidy acoutrements inside my car. I therefore went for a 'discrete' installation which my insurance company claimed that was a 'modification' to the car and therefore meant that an increase in premium was in called for:mad:.

Daum.

I am glad insurance companies here are not that nosy.
On the other hand equipment in sight like headunit and so on dont get full coverage, to get that it will have to be something in the back of the car or in glove box.

And in regard to car modifications we have strict rules here allowing for pretty much nothing, but that's normally on the outside or in the engine bay, as far as i know there are no rules for the inside i even think you can glue 5 inch nails to your dashboard if you want to.

Purchased my one and only DC from Niko June 2015 and it is still working as good as the day it was first turned on can't fault it. :cool:
Excellent piece of kit does what it is supposed to do and whilst it has only been called upon twice in that time to provide 'evidence' (for two others) it certainly proved its worth whilst not for me but invaluable in helping two individuals validate their claims.

The only issue I have had is as a result of my dislike:( of drooping cables, wires and other untidy acoutrements inside my car. I therefore went for a 'discrete' installation which my insurance company claimed that was a 'modification' to the car and therefore meant that an increase in premium was in called for:mad:.
Wow!!!! What insurance company are you with?

For a dashcam installation i would expect a discount.

Wow!!!! What insurance company are you with?

For a dashcam installation i would expect a discount.

You may think that they would be good at looking after a Navy ;) or perhaps not:oops:

SGDCHW Hardwiring Kit for PARKING MODE will be ready to be shipped tomorrow.
You can place an order via my online store HERE or via amazon.co.uk (Fulfilled by Merchant).
By the end of next week, SGDCHW should be available on Amazon UK, France, Italy, Spain Fulfilled by Amazon.

At the moment SGDCHW comes with Mini add-a-circuit.
You can also buy other types of add-a-circuit separately.
In few days I will be listing SGDCHW along with all add-a-circuit fuse blades types as one set.
SGDCHW (1).jpg

SGDCHW (2).jpg

Last edited:
@niko

I got a v1 street guardian for my birthday in 2015. My wife bought it from you.

It's still going great, never a single issue.

I'm now very interested in upgrading to the sg9663dc + sgdchw kit.

Any chance of a discount coupon?
Thanks

I think Street Guardian and niko value return / loyal customers, so there might be a chance of something.

@niko

I got a v1 street guardian for my birthday in 2015. My wife bought it from you.

It's still going great, never a single issue.

I'm now very interested in upgrading to the sg9663dc + sgdchw kit.

Any chance of a discount coupon?
Thanks

Email me, I'll look after you.

Back