Pics that make you smile

Also known as the turn entire building into a shower switch, at least it seem that way from movies, water damage must be a lucrative business in the states.

Not exactly a pot of gold, but it will do just fine for a lot of people. :)

I captured this curb jumper, i so wished it had been a boy racer in his lowered BMW with Euro trash wheels on it, so u could have pulled "Nelson" on him as i passed by.

Red car coming from the right.

Nice (y)

I fell over this one a few days ago,,,, that sucket go high pitch on that pass.

Haha i did the same when i was like 5 and it was just the hose and at my grandparents place, typical kids some times they forget to put things down.
So i did manage to water most of the covered deck in the garden and parts of the living room.

Same place i also took a dump in a shoebox in a closet when i was just out of potty training. :LOL:

Haha i did the same when i was like 5 and it was just the hose and at my grandparents place, typical kids some times they forget to put things down.
So i did manage to water most of the covered deck in the garden and parts of the living room.

Same place i also took a dump in a shoebox in a closet when i was just out of potty training. :LOL:

Thanks for sharing. :playful:

Thats how top gear lost black Stig

Nice (y)

I fell over this one a few days ago,,,, that sucket go high pitch on that pass.

Damn, that's fast. One mistake on the joystick and someone would die.

Last edited:
Darwin, you have failed us today. Saw that today, article said she only had some facial injuries, and the bridge operator was told to keep the bridge in position while rescuers pulled her back out.
Either that person is missing half a brain or was in a chemical-induced alternate reality.

Either that person is missing half a brain or was in a chemical-induced alternate reality.
I'm betting on the second option. :banghead:

Wild things happen when people are aided by chemicals, and from the socially accepted drug ( alcohol ) and up there are some really sense-killing chemicals around.

A few days ago yet another person cycling at the side of the road was mowed down from behind and died, and the drive did a runner, but the 24YO kid are now arrested awaiting " murder" charges.
But he was gone for 24 hours, enough to get out of the high BAC i bet

Thats hot, we just kissed 90 / 32 and i think that will happen again next week.

whats killing me is the ban on open fire, im so set for a sleepover in the forest and a little chilling on the beach with grill and a little fire for lighting.

Actually the 90 / 32 they even hit in the most northern parts of Norway, well above the arctic circle, and thats some 1200 km / 750 miles further north from where i sit, and i am already like Canada north on the globe.

More cyclist deatsh here, friday evening in Copenhagen a car making a lef turn in a intersection overlooked a oncoming cyclist going strait, cyclist dead on site, driver awaiting involuntary manslaughter charges.

81c0edd59e59557cd8d91d8f96e88934.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back