Street Guardian SGGCX2PROPlus, new firmware MOD

Continuation of the second part of the previous video.
One fusses, the other pulls out onto the road without looking around... so and until accident not far.

COMPARISON
1. raw 2018 (without CPL) - https://we.tl/t-7JJjraFNwW
2. raw 2020 (MOD_4 with CPL) - https://we.tl/t-B6b9iJROKp

3c1e6ada77a2.png
fd2be448607b.png

33efddbdf8a0.png
8e68576721be.png

b1b239aafc0e.png
eced99a65ced.png

9272c9d78e53.png
e97d70090fe6.png

e62bb2299d79.png
9857202434de.png

I hope your findings filter back into factory firmware, cuz i don't have this particular model of SG cameras, but i would like to see for myself.

And, as a result, the firmware version 1.30 in 1080x30k/s mode, 20 MB/s.

Last edited:
I don't know what youtube have done to your video, but here all of it look horrible, its like the new raytracing upgrade to the minecarft game, it look cool but its just blocks all over the place.

So i am downloading the raw file instead.

So i am downloading the raw file instead.
That's why I put it in. You can view it in the original. I took a special ride on such a difficult section.

Yes, challenging area for dashcam, even more challenge for youtube compression it look like.

RAW footage look fine (y)

RAW footage look fine (y)
In my opinion, the bitrate is too small. If you raise it to 28-30 MB / s, it will look more interesting. Later I will drive in 1080x60 fps mode. I think everything will be fine there.

Yes a bitrate lift would help, with the AMBA based Jovuu X camera i got really good footage in such area with 28mbit, and going all the way up to 40 dident bring any worthwhile change over 28mbit.

Maybe change image quality settings to :
low : 18 mbit
Mid: 23 mbit
High: 28 mbit

Yes a bitrate lift would help, with the AMBA based Jovuu X camera i got really good footage in such area with 28mbit, and going all the way up to 40 dident bring any worthwhile change over 28mbit.
I also noticed that after 28 MB / s, the difference is almost invisible to the eye... in principle, this bitrate can be limited.

Maybe change image quality settings to :
low : 18 mbit
Mid: 23 mbit
High: 28 mbit
In this order, it would be great to do. But this is not a question for me... in the settings high - 20 MB/s.
In a different mode, 1080x60 fps, the settings are different. There is a high quality of 35 MB/s. It's enough

Last edited:
O yes that's right, i forgot high bitrate was put up a little while back.

What is high now should be low in my mind, this will provide good enough footage for most use, MID and HIGH should be for hardcore users, camera default should be low.

Back