what fuses is that?

you dont have to take off / remove a bolt, just loosen it a little bit with wrench tool and insert your power magic pro yellow wire connector between washer and bolt, then tight the bolt.
they are not even moving abit. i had one my sockets extension getting stuck on one

Spray WD40 around bolt area, give it to soak few minutes, then take light weight hammer and give few light "knocks" on bolt head. How it works then ?

Spray WD40 around bolt area, give it to soak few minutes, then take light weight hammer and give few light "knocks" on bolt head. How it works then ?
havent tried it yet . but wouldnt that spray hurt electric parts since that bolt is near fusebox

havent tried it yet . but wouldnt that spray hurt electric parts since that bolt is near fusebox

WD40 comes with long plastic nozzle, which you can direct into correct place. Using without nozzle of course causes WD40 to spray in wide area, but use nozzle to avoid any miss-happenings. Just in case cover electronics as well before using wd40.

Instead of standard wrench I would recommend a socket wrench. I am sure this will be more efficient.

Back