CDV300X SD size

wayneious

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good morning everyone,

Looking at picking up one of these cams but I have a question for anyone using it currently.

With the larger resolution, on average what is the video capture time you are getting to where you need to finally off load some of your cam vid?

5-8 hours of film time or less...or more?

Has anyone been successful also with a 64 GB SD card?

Thanks everyone,

Wayneious.

Will get around 4.5 hours on a 32gb card from memory

64bg can work if formatted fat32 in a pc, I wouldn't recommend doing that though

Good morning everyone,

Looking at picking up one of these cams but I have a question for anyone using it currently.

With the larger resolution, on average what is the video capture time you are getting to where you need to finally off load some of your cam vid?

5-8 hours of film time or less...or more?

Has anyone been successful also with a 64 GB SD card?

Thanks everyone,

Wayneious.
Wayneious, the cam you are looking at uses up to 32gb SD card, on max resolution you will get 2.5 hours with 32gb card. After the card is full it will rewrite over the oldest clip. Supports loop recording.

I did try to get mine work with a 128gb formated in exFAT, but that does NOT work... I will try to format it in FAT32 later.. have to find a proper tool for that..

Last edited by a moderator:
That worked: It now says: 23.0Hrs in SHD :)

Attachments

• 128gb.jpg
    128gb.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 30
It took a month to see if it recycles correctly... but it does do that perfectly!

Markoos

Back