CDV300/S Availabilty

Duke

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Searching where I can get the above lower models tot he CDV300x and found this at Promotional price Special!!! I want :-(

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=43926690505

Depending on when you see but at time of posting the promotion will finish in two days time.

to be honest I'd avoid that right now, there are some issues in the current version of this model, it's not cheap because they're trying to win friends ;)

Hi Jokiin,
It's not cheap because of issues or it's not cheap in terms of after discount\promotion it is still expensive? I guess it would still be expensive as you need to add in forwarding service costs? but considering others on taoboa is selling like double the price or near retail price.

So folks who were torn between the B40/A118 and the CDV300 should buy a B40?

So folks who were torn between the B40/A118 and the CDV300 should buy a B40?

the current CDV300 is flawed, buy something else, when a revised version is available and it's good to go I'll mention it, I think it's still a while away though

Sigh.... was looking at this to replace my B40.... the B40 I have is terrible. Bad night video, randomly corrupted files, stops recording when the card is full sometimes, finds itself randomly in Mass Storage mode even though it's plugged into a CHARGER, etc etc...

Sigh.... was looking at this to replace my B40.... the B40 I have is terrible. Bad night video, randomly corrupted files, stops recording when the card is full sometimes, finds itself randomly in Mass Storage mode even though it's plugged into a CHARGER, etc etc...

If you like the B40 form factor, have you looked at the new SG9665GC? The Sony Sensor and Updated lens = Great Night video. Here is a side by side Niko just uploaded. The mic sensitivity and audio is much clearer on this updated model as well.

We have a check this Taobao link,and it was removed by seller already due to wrong price!
Anyway,we have a check this CDV300S model,we find its video quality is better than CDV300 and B40;
And it features with 1296P Resolution and LDWS function,so we wonder if other buyers have a chance to access to it!

Back