Dash Cameras Currently for Sale

Hey Smoke Pants,

Thanks for the order! No need to consider it a chance, you can always return it! Also, google protects all of our customers' orders up to $1000 in cost. (http://www.google.com/trustedstores/)
And thank you for shipping it already. I appreciate it and I'm exited to try it out.

I'm a private investigator, so I will keep your website in mind if our firm needs any equipment in the future.

I also ordered a G1W-C from SpyTec and it arrives today. I can't wait.

Your Amazon store has at least 10 listings for SJ1000 cams with prices ranging from $85 to $100. What are the differences between them?

An update on our selection of dash cameras at the current time:

1. G1W (including the rear view mirror mount)
2. G1W-C
3. G1WH
4. Mobius (Regular lens, Wide Angle lens and all the accessories including the extension cables and capacitor)
5. A118
6. G90
7. Mini 0801 with GPS
8. GT680w
7. Mini 0803
8. D35 Dual Lens camera
9. Marcus 1
10. Marcus 3

Please not that our prices do differ on spytecinc.com, Amazon and eBay so if you're interested in a particular unit, check all three spots for the best price. The customer service, technical support and shipping (excepting FBA units where the shipping and customer service is provided by Amazon) are the same for all channels. The 30-day return policy is also the same on all our sales channels. If a product is defective and within the 30 day return window, we will provide a return shipping label to you at no cost.

Thanks!

Blimey the price of that has dropped from what the last seller had it up at :)

You may want to let @Techmoan know (if you haven't already) so that he can update his review with the link to your site as well.

Blimey the price of that has dropped from what the last seller had it up at :)

You may want to let @Techmoan know (if you haven't already) so that he can update his review with the link to your site as well.

We did not inform him, but that's a valid point!

dirt cheap, anyone in the USA thinking about this model would be crazy to consider buying one from China

Great price!

slickdeals comment like these means majority of the people in US are still completely unaware of dashcam for their vehicles.

Why do these exist? I mean do they have any specific functions? What can they do that my gopro can't?

I just picked up two A118C models from SpyTec a few weeks back, and am very pleased. Just ordered the GPS modules and an extra windshield mount last night, and have already shipped this morning.

Yeah, most people in the U.S. haven't caught on, but now that I got a set and have started posting some clips, people are seeing the value. Have passed around this deal to some friends who might be interested. ;)

Great price!

slickdeals comment like these means majority of the people in US are still completely unaware of dashcam for their vehicles.

$39.95 is a killer price for a newbie looking for a starter cam. Any US dashcam discussion/marketing/education is a win win for all.​

Back