G90 Special Tweak Free Camera

mandoco77

Reaction score
Country
France
Dash Cam
G90C Ambarella A7LA70 & BlackVue DR650
I made this tweak with my G90 to have a miniature high quality camera that fits perfectly in a car.
You do not have disadvantage with suction mount and the camera issues overheated with sun
The camera is on the top of windshield and the main module and behind the visor allowing better integration virtually invisible.
The junction between the two parts is done with a 26pin ribbon-L 200mm

Original Camera
51cxtNVTyDL._SY355_.jpg

Amended

292092P1080125MP42.gif

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Good job, that is very cool design.:cool:

Cool, is that with the Mobius extension cable? Great work!

I was wondering why i didn't do that but here's the reason, toyota verso has very short windscreen wipers leaving about 10 cm space up there.
Should i buy a new car to my dvr?
kuva.jpg

I bought longer wiper blades for my smart and it took care of the missed dirt puck in the middle of my window. (No longer in the field of view)

Hello, mandoco if i order the g90c directly from your site, can you guys make this modification for me before shipping it?

New support with suction cup and new location with ribbon flexible 2x 30 cm

New support with suction cup and new location with ribbon flexible 2x 30 cm
600778P1120877.jpg

Nice but I also have cream colored interior including the rear view mirror on one vehicle so no matter how small the black lens/dashcam is, it'll show easily from outside.
maybe spray paint cream color? ;)

I made this tweak with my G90 to have a miniature high quality camera that fits perfectly in a car.
You do not have disadvantage with suction mount and the camera issues overheated with sun
The camera is on the top of windshield and the main module and behind the visor allowing better integration virtually invisible.
The junction between the two parts is done with a 26pin ribbon-L 200mm

Original Camera
51cxtNVTyDL._SY355_.jpg

Amended

292092P1080125MP42.gif

cable buying link, please

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sunny G90 18
Back