karolisurba

Reaction score
Country
Luxembourg
Dash Cam
mini 0807
hello,
I have a mini-0807
Mini 0807 car connects via OBD. each time the engine is turned off and then on again Mini 0807 only switches on but not recording. Then remove from the holder and re-applied to the holder, and then start recording. Where's the problem? for the first time without recording starts. a second time turns the recording?

Does it work when plugged in to cigarette lighter outlet instead of obd?
Maybe there's some voltage difference?

Now I have a more serious problem. I tried to upgrade software on mini 0807. now completely stopped my device. still possible to repair it or it is not possible. Only the blue LED lights on.

Help please :(

Sunny,
The same problem OBD and cigarette charger.

But I lost a mini-0807 after a software upgrade :D

Last edited:
Try flashing/downgrading to another firmware.

I also bricked my 0807 trying to update firmware, only blue light shows. Can't reset.

@bob T , mail me and I will let you know how to reflash your Mini0807 ,karolisurba have already updated it successfully.

@bob T , mail me and I will let you know how to reflash your Mini0807 ,karolisurba have already updated it successfully.
Hi, can you help me on my mini0807 issue? I sent my email address to you.
thanks,
BobT

Joy, thanks for working with me on resolving my issue. Your fix worked and now back in service. thanks again for all your help. Bob

@ Bob T , my pleasure to help :)

@ Bob T , my pleasure to help :)
I've managed to create the same problem when trying to upgrade my firmware. Can you explain how to fix the blue light bricking of the Mini 0807?

I've managed to create the same problem when trying to upgrade my firmware. Can you explain how to fix the blue light bricking of the Mini 0807?
Hello, please get in touch with Joy. She can point you in right direction. There will be a file and instructions to download on her site she has to allow you access to.
Joy is her name .

Hello, please get in touch with Joy. She can point you in right direction. There will be a file and instructions to download on her site she has to allow you access to.
Joy is her name .
I sent her a message and am awaiting a response. Any chance that you still have the file she gave you and instructions so that I can do it?

I sent her a message and am awaiting a response. Any chance that you still have the file she gave you and instructions so that I can do it?

better you wait for @Joy to respond, there are some hardware variances so she will want to make sure you get the correct file, will be about 5 hours before she starts work so give it some time, she is good at following up though and I'm sure she'll help you out once she has a chance to get to you

Reactions: Joy
better you wait for @Joy to respond, there are some hardware variances so she will want to make sure you get the correct file, will be about 5 hours before she starts work so give it some time, she is good at following up though and I'm sure she'll help you out once she has a chance to get to you
Very true, hopefully she will see this sometime this week and get back to me.

Back