Sjcam sj7 star timelapse

totalguy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How can i setup either photo or video time lapse? I tried photo setting to 1 photo every few seconds but it dpesnt seem to work.

Couldnt find anything in the manual either.

Is there a full manual? Or am i just being stupid? Lol.

Thanks in advance

Is there any other links?

Or does anyone else have a copy?

Figured it out you go into the settings set your timelapse settings then you go out of the menus onto the main screen then you swipe up from the bottom in the centre to get the modes screen.

Next select a mode in my case photo lapse then it goes back to the main screen then you just press the top button to start your time lapse.

Not sure how to stop it but turning the camera off seems to work :)

Figured it out you go into the settings set your timelapse settings then you go out of the menus onto the main screen then you swipe up from the bottom in the centre to get the modes screen.

Next select a mode in my case photo lapse then it goes back to the main screen then you just press the top button to start your time lapse.

Not sure how to stop it but turning the camera off seems to work :)
The sj7 manual is on the support page of their site sjcamhd.com

Will confirm new link and maybe create section on sjcamhd.com/community

Yeah i found it after but i think it could do with improving because like i said above you need to take a few steps to get what you want and the manual could do with some guides to help people do things like i mentioned above how to actually get the time lapse to work instead of the time lapse duration is here then you need to go into a different menu to select time lapse then you can use it

dont get me wrong i like the camera but instructions need improvement :)

We will try to put more tutorials and guides on our Tips section of SJCAM forum

Yeah i found it after but i think it could do with improving because like i said above you need to take a few steps to get what you want and the manual could do with some guides to help people do things like i mentioned above how to actually get the time lapse to work instead of the time lapse duration is here then you need to go into a different menu to select time lapse then you can use it

dont get me wrong i like the camera but instructions need improvement :)
Which part(s) should be updated?

its just more details for things like the timelapse photo or video options. most people may think you go into the timelapse settings change thesettings to what you want then just start it. but there is the extra steps you need to take to get it to work you cannot just press the button on the top it wont work until you swipe the screen and choose the option.

or to put it simply more in depth instructions

its just more details for things like the timelapse photo or video options. most people may think you go into the timelapse settings change thesettings to what you want then just start it. but there is the extra steps you need to take to get it to work you cannot just press the button on the top it wont work until you swipe the screen and choose the option.

or to put it simply more in depth instructions
Okay, we will work on this... Thanks again.

Back