Lukas LK 7500 Unboxing and quick review

TJ_Spytec

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey folks! Just wanted to toss up our quick look at the Lukas 7500. Thanks so much guys and if you have any items you want us to take a look at just let us know!
TJ

Thanks for review.

Good introduction overview.

Just few things to "adjustments"

- Comparing to not 7300, but 7200 which has been just released and has Samsung CMOS. 7300 is "older" model and uses Sony CMOS.

- 135 degree view angle, - forgot to specify that its a diagonal.

- 8 min 10 sec: "you can not get smallest device in the world if it has 135 degree lens" ?, = @ Mobius, Innovv ;)

- 10 min 27 sec: - got HD video, ( FullHD )

P.S. - I am not trying to be picky, just help for your next video dashcam presentation. ( no offence ), - myself also do a lot of mistakes some time in my reviews and happy if people can point out them ;)

I still do like your easy-going way of product overview. Nice and easy to understand.
I wish my verbal english language would be as good as yours ;)

Good introduction overview.

Just few things to "adjustments"

- Comparing to not 7300, but 7200 which has been just released and has Samsung CMOS. 7300 is "older" model and uses Sony CMOS.

- 135 degree view angle, - forgot to specify that its a diagonal.

- 8 min 10 sec: "you can not get smallest device in the world if it has 135 degree lens" ?, = @ Mobius, Innovv ;)

- 10 min 27 sec: - got HD video, ( FullHD )

P.S. - I am not trying to be picky, just help for your next video dashcam presentation. ( no offence ), - myself also do a lot of mistakes some time in my reviews and happy if people can point out them ;)

I still do like your easy-going way of product overview. Nice and easy to understand.
I wish my verbal english language would be as good as yours ;)

Thank you sir and I ask, be picky! We want these videos to be for you guys, what you want to see and how you want to see it!

TJ

IT'S SNOWING!!.......that sure looks great to a Californian whose water bill keeps increasing cause we ain't got no rain or snowpack!
..........snip......I wish my verbal english language would be as good as yours
Don't apologize Niko, u speak at least 2 languages*. A lot of Americans r lucky in being able to speak one.

*u do however, have the strangest Irish accent I ever heard. ;) :D

IT'S SNOWING!!.......that sure looks great to a Californian whose water bill keeps increasing cause we ain't got no rain or snowpack!

Don't apologize Niko, u speak at least 2 languages*. A lot of Americans r lucky in being able to speak one.

*u do however, have the strangest Irish accent I ever heard. ;) :D

You right about "strange Irish accent?" , - cause I am not an Irish :), just live here. My origins are kinda mixture of post USSR republics.
I speak 4 languages ;)

Thank you sir and I ask, be picky! We want these videos to be for you guys, what you want to see and how you want to see it!

TJ

Thanks for understanding. I will be friendly-picky only in cases where some info need to be corrected. We all here for the same cause, - to help each other ;)

You right about "strange Irish accent?" , - cause I am not an Irish :), just live here. My origins are kinda mixture of post USSR republics.
I speak 4 languages ;)

If I would guess then I will pick Russian, Ukrainian/Belorussian?

Nice job TJ, great review. I'm guessing that blizzard made it a good day for a review.

Nice job TJ, great review. I'm guessing that blizzard made it a good day for a review.
Yeah we had a lot of time to ourselves in the office that day!

Back