Hello to all,
I'm looking for 2 independent dashcams between them (so NOT a DUAL system)
One I try to position on the front glass with the following features:
- $ 125 budget
- 1080p (30 or 60 fps)
- CAPACITOR (NO BATTERY)
- good visibility at night (no flames, not to be disturbed by the lights...
Thought I'd do something a little different tonight, and create a mega comparison between eight models of dash cameras, as a guide for potential buyers out there. Do bear in mind that these are my opinions only, and check out the full reviews of these dash cameras for even more information...
Manufacture Skyhigh offer me two new modules mini0801s ,mini0805p ,and told me they use the same AIT8328P chipset;We google its chipest but have no idea of it yet!
So,we wonder if someone hear of it?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.