u3000

  1. DashGuard

    U3000pro + BAB95 parking delay issue

    Hey guys, I'm an installer having some issues with U3000pro (new) + BAB 95 (used brought over by customer from old vehicle - used to be paired with U3000). All of the wiring was done by me and the settings were done by the customer. he is comfortable with the product and owned @Thinkware for...
  2. Elbeau

    Anyone Else Have the Displeasure of Dealing with Yumi @ Customer Support?

    My U3000 will not connect to the Connected App. It finds my hotspot in the Link app and connects. Yellow X continues to flash. When I exit the Link app and re-enter it, it has to find the hotspot again and connect again. The hotspot shows it's connected. Yellow X continues to flash. When I then...
  3. DJ70

    About to swap - Questions

    Having used BlackVue's for years I'm finally considering a change. The only thing I liked about Bv DR900X Plus is the 4K image quality of the front camera, but the total lack of any meaningful support, combined with the absolutely abysmal mobile app & the ever rising top-end prices, has finally...
  4. B

    U3000 switches to parking mode randomly

    Hi everyone, I use the U3000 for a couple of months now and i had no issues. I sold my car toyota, and I plugged in the camera in my new car - mustang gt using the OBD port. When i went for a drive, the camera switches to parking mode randomly in the middle of the drive, waiting on a traffic...
  5. A

    Currently working on a Tasker (android app) for Thinkware Connected

    Currently working on a Tasker App to integrate with Thinkware Connected. It also makes use of the plugins AutoNotification and AutoUi. Tasker, and these plugins, are paid apps - and I have no association other than being a user of them. If anybody would like me to share progress so far I'm...
  6. M

    Cables

    Hey guys , im UK user , have a small issue. I bought U3000 but i had an accident and cables for rear and power get damaged, Thinkware is not selling them separately, I don’t know what to do as i got £500 camera catching dust .. Any link where i can get something that will work ?? Thanks
  7. htpoint

    U3000 vs U1000 Video Quality Comparison

    Here is a comparison of the new Thinkware U3000 vs the U1000, I dont want to spoil anything, you be the judge of the quality would love to know what you think and if its worth the upgrade.
  8. htpoint

    NEW Thinkware U3000 Review

    Finished the review of the new Thinkware U3000 Dash Cam, there are some pros and cons to this camera and than we have the new Sony Starvis 2.0 which is being used here and the new built in Radar. Let me know what you think:
  9. htpoint

    Thinkware U3000 Review

    Here is my review of the new Thinkware U3000 Review, this dashcam has a few things going for it like the built in radar, the new Sony Starvis 2.0 I did cover majority of all the features and there is the footage of day and night would love to know what you think.
  10. B

    U3000 Stuck in Parking Mode

    My U3000 is plugged into the OBD of my 2023 Civic. I'm noticing it doesn't always switch to continuous recording mode if it is in the middle of recording an impact from when I enter the car (closing the door) or when it's recording in RADAR mode (when I walk in front of the car). Otherwise...
  11. C

    U3000 - BAT and EXT ports are for what?

    Hello everyone, can someone tell me what the EXT and BAT jacks are for? The rear camera is connected to V-IN (I assume so) and then DC-IN is connected to the 12V power supply? Is that BAT for "Optional Accessory iVolt Xtra Battery"? Is it possible to connect another external camera to...
Back
Top