0806 still working but upgrade time.

If you don't purchase a camera via Prime Day, Viofo will be holding a summer sale on their web site from July 23-31, so you'll have another opportinity for a good deal.

There wasn't anything to entice me In the Prime deals, the only thing I saw was the V3 which I know is / was pretty decent but the Mini 2 is what I like currently.
Just wanted to let all of you who offered help know I hadn't just forgot about it and thank you for the sake dates. Hope the offer of $30 off now isn't better .

There wasn't anything to entice me In the Prime deals, the only thing I saw was the V3 which I know is / was pretty decent but the Mini 2 is what I like currently.
Just wanted to let all of you who offered help know I hadn't just forgot about it and thank you for the sake dates. Hope the offer of $30 off now isn't better .

Unfortunately, the remarkable Prime Day price of $85.99 for the A119 Mini 2 was not made available in the UK. :( The usual price without any discounts is $149.99 USD.

Keep in mind that Viofo will be offering that summer sale on their web site between July 23 and July 31, so you may get another chance for a bargain if you wait several days. :)

mini2.jpg

Last edited:
@Dashmellow

That was a good price. I'm not finding UK Prime deals much good these days. Our hodeals site had nothing exciting on it, so bad, a pair of low quality Puma trainers was coming up as one of the hottest around £23 and they are not the same quality as regular Puma. A bit off topic but it's just an example of how bad these special days have become.

Yes, I'm waiting for that sale after you mentioned it. I know it's not as easy as Amazon but taking all into account, you would have to be a bit unlucky to get duff one but it happens.. Plus it's not a vast amount but we like a good price to start with.

I'm not finding UK Prime deals much good these days.
Same with Black Friday deals.

Our best deals tend to be Bank Holiday deals, seems to becoming a trend. Obviously these are not at the same times as other countries, which may be why we get them then. I'm not suggesting that you should wait for the next bank holiday though, I don't know if Viofo will have any deals for our next bank holiday.

Back