128GB Micro SD card in Mobius: good idea?

Just throwing it out there... what about some sort of dual adapter on a small extension cable? maybe put some electrickery into the adapter itself so that the cam sends a constant stream of data through and the adapter's gubbins decides when A is full/near capacity & auto switches to the other card...
As far as the cam is concerned, it only 'sees' one card at a time so believes it is working with whatever maximum capacity it is designed for - a handy 'add-on' for any cam really.

Just throwing it out there... what about some sort of dual adapter on a small extension cable? maybe put some electrickery into the adapter itself so that the cam sends a constant stream of data through and the adapter's gubbins decides when A is full/near capacity & auto switches to the other card...
As far as the cam is concerned, it only 'sees' one card at a time so believes it is working with whatever maximum capacity it is designed for - a handy 'add-on' for any cam really.

Can you point us to an example of such cable?

Can you point us to an example of such cable?
The camera already comes with such a cable - or do you mean the 'adapter'?
I don't know if such an adapter exists yet but there's plenty out there reading these forums who could possibly make it happen.

The camera already comes with such a cable - or do you mean the 'adapter'?
I don't know if such an adapter exists yet but there's plenty out there reading these forums who could possibly make it happen.

Thouhgt you had something specific in mind.

My 128 GB micro SD card can be FAT 32 formatted, but then Mobius won't record anything, it wont even boot, and when formatted exFat, it will boot and record nicely, but wont do the loop, when it's full, it stops......

Anyone?

Saying that, the other day I saw something on pinterest which I cannot find - it's a USB key which accepts about 4 microSd cards, turning the 4 cards into 1 big flash drive by adding the capacities together.

I formatted my card using the software linked to on one of these threads & didn't have any problems.

Saying that, the other day I saw something on pinterest which I cannot find - it's a USB key which accepts about 4 microSd cards, turning the 4 cards into 1 big flash drive by adding the capacities together.

I formatted my card using the software linked to on one of these threads & didn't have any problems.

that could be something to watch out for..... if you come across again please let me know.......

wouldnt using such an adapter be the same as using a big card? except now you have the hassle of more cards to fumble with?

Back