192.168.8.1 Windows 7 live view not working

not sure if cars have separate rtc battery for clock and date. power magic pro cuts off power if it goes below 12v. but I got time and date problem every time I start vehicle. bmw x6 are famous with battery issues, can I install backup battery or something and connect blackvue there

I was referring to the camera RTC battery, if that has failed it will keep losing the time and date settings when the camera loses power, you don't want to power the camera constantly as you'll end up killing it

I was referring to the camera RTC battery, if that has failed it will keep losing the time and date settings when the camera loses power, you don't want to power the camera constantly as you'll end up killing it
I did not clarify it, I was referring to cars time and date. Do you recommend setting time limit on it. I do not drive much, this issue started recently. I read somewhere it's possible to install alternative backup power, it would be awesome. and it works for 3 days, just can't find what brand of battery

I did not clarify it, I was referring to cars time and date. Do you recommend setting time limit on it. I do not drive much, this issue started recently. I read somewhere it's possible to install alternative backup power, it would be awesome. and it works for 3 days, just can't find what brand of battery

ok if the car is losing it then that's a car problem, nothing to do with the camera obviously

camera is draining too much energy, power magic pro cuts off power when voltage goes below 12, car starts without problem, but time and date are reset, it never happened when camera was not installed. s

camera is draining too much energy, power magic pro cuts off power when voltage goes below 12, car starts without problem, but time and date are reset, it never happened when camera was not installed. s

not the cameras fault directly, time and date should stay set

what sort of car is it?

is the time and date held in the car computer, radio etc?

car is BMW x6, if I give it good charge and so not leave blackvue on while parked, time and date is ok. is there an option for blackvue to such down when voltage drops below certain voltage,

BMW will shut down circuits in the car if it sees a parasitic load that the computer decides shouldn't be there, have a look at where you are pulling power from as the cause of the issue

sometimes, when I shut down engine. If i do not lock doors instantly, it's shutting down camera too. thanks for suggestion, I will check circuits, one is constant and another turns off when engine is off

sometimes, when I shut down engine. If i do not lock doors instantly, it's shutting down camera too. thanks for suggestion, I will check circuits, one is constant and another turns off when engine is off
the constant power feed will be your issue

Just change your WIFI page from 192.168.8.1 >>to>>> 192.168.7.1
Go to SETTINGS >>> WLAN >>> DHCP>>>
enter the following:

IP Address: 192.168.7.1
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
DHCP: enable
Start IP Address: 192.168.7.100
End IP Address: 192.168.7.200
DHCP Lease time: 86400

Just change your WIFI page from 192.168.8.1 >>to>>> 192.168.7.1
Go to SETTINGS >>> WLAN >>> DHCP>>>
enter the following:

IP Address: 192.168.7.1
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
DHCP: enable
Start IP Address: 192.168.7.100
End IP Address: 192.168.7.200
DHCP Lease time: 86400
Welcome to the forum bobbymalone.. But note the time of the original posts.. I trust the original question has long been resolved

Back