2015 Honda Civic viofo 3 wire hardwire kit not working

idontunderstand12

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all as posted above I am trying to hardwire a 15 Civic with the vifio a129 duo cam. The cameras work fine with the plug charger but when I did the hardwiring it would not turn on. I have a few questions.
1. All the videos I saw show two fuses in the tap a fuse slots. I am using fuses 10 and 23 which have no fuse in them now. Do I still need two fuses in the tap a fuse or one? If I need two do I put two of the same amp in them?
2. The ACC is 7.5 and that what I put in. Fuse 10 is always on but has no rating I threw a 7.5 in it should I go 10 or something else
3. When I had everything in the slots the camera didn't turn on I think the ground wire may be the issue but want to know about the above issues listed with the tap a fuses.

Thanks for any help. Sorry if format is bad I'm on mobile.

Bonus does anyone have video of this process on a 15 Civic I can't find any for the car.

on the power supply, not the camera, if the power supply has no lights you need to check your fuse connections as a starting point, some empty sockets aren't powered so I'd start by checking there first

Back