2ch Sony Exmor Itronics FullHD +HD iPass Black ITB-2000HD

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
3.5-inch touch LCD FULL HD 2 channel black box "iPass Black ITB-2000HD Coming Soon

[2013-07-08] Car Black Box is a professional manufacturer of terminals and high-pass child Mechatronics ( http://www.ipassblack.co . kr NYSE: bakhosang) 3.5 inch touch LCD with built-in FULL HD 2 channel black box "iPass Black ITB-2000HD 'will be released is the product of the nation's first high-brightness LED, built-in security by moving your phone Parking Information Security number or a simple addition to the variety of indicators, which can be viewed by the phrase appears directly to the product, SONY Exmor CMOS image sensor, the front FULL HD (1920x1080), rear HD (1280x720) video at 30 frames a second high-definition resolution, seamless is a continuous recording. 3.5-inch full touch LCD with large real-time video playback and recording, video playback and select Preferences can change the UI consists of a simple, intuitive operation and easy. regular power supply features built-in voltage of the vehicle battery If the voltage drops below a certain automatically cut off the power to the black box, the vehicle battery discharge prevention in advance, and support voice guidance can easily check the status of the product, and a built-in microphone to record your voice is possible. Additionally SD Auto format a memory card, built-in guide function for a certain time period in the cycle automatically prompts format the SD memory card can be managed efficiently.

This product launch in early August before July 11 to July 14 held at COEX, Seoul '2013 Seoul Auto Salon 'exhibition will showcase for the first time in my black box teukbyeolgwan and the selling price is still undecided. Mechatronics Co., Ltd. is a child ETC device and system design techniques, digital image processing technology, ASIC design technology, RF technology, design technology-leading company owned vehicle three IT product called high-pass terminals, navigation, car black box with its own technology development, production, to sell only domestic companies, the black-box business start since surpassed 200,000 cumulative sales from consumers and most trusted black boxes are going to harden its position as a leader. automotive navigation inside news information portal for IT equipment

Source ( http://www.navinside.com )

http://www.navinside.com/bbs/view.php?i ... sc&no=1033

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 555
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 557
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2ch Sony Exmor Itronics FullHD +HD iPass Black ITB-2000H

Interested in some info when available
Lens speed?
A2, A5, or A7 chip?
wdr? And it's just Exmor, not Exmor R?

PS: Would you know those details for the current ITB100HD?

going by the specs I'd say it's more likely to be a TI chipset, not Ambarella

jokiin said:
I see, so the current ITB100HD uses TI as well? Any advantages/disadvantages with this compared to Ambarella?

jsan said:
jokiin said:
I see, so the current ITB100HD uses TI as well? Any advantages/disadvantages with this compared to Ambarella?

most of the Korean's use TI, personally I don't see any advantages, maybe they know something I don't but from my point of view Ambarella has much more capability, is easier to work with (better support) and just works better, maybe TI will improve, I don't know as it's not a platform we work with, or want to work with for that matter

Attachments

• 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 203

Rear looks good, it highlights what a monster the front one is though

They could leave their classical triangle shape design for the front without screen as it was long time an being proven to be a very popular design ( my personal best from all non-screen horizontal type dash cams ). Integrate a wifi fo iOS / Android smartphones like BlackVue did. Leave all other specs the same as they have advertised in ITB-2000HD . I think this kind of design / solution would gain more sales where people are looking for stealth installation.

Edited: ITB-1000HD to ITB-2000HD, typo mistake.

niko said:
They could leave their classical triangle shape design for the front without screen as it was long time an being proven to be a very popular design ( my personal best from all non-screen horizontal type dash cams ). Integrate a wifi fo iOS / Android smartphones like BlackVue did. Leave all other specs the same as they have advertised in ITB-1000HD. I think this kind of design / solution would gain more sales where people are looking for stealth installation.

yeah I agree, I know a lot of the Koreans favor these big ugly (ugly by our standards) cameras, I guess they have a large enough market at home that it's not really a consideration but looking at what they're capable of they really could do a lot better, for an export product at least

Edited: ITB-1000HD to ITB-2000HD, my typo mistake.

is there any more word on this model? I am keen to buy one!

is there any more word on this model? I am keen to buy one!

As you know, Ironics gave resell licence only to one eBay seller, thats why it is very slow to wait for new model to be listed ( no competition ). Also it might be an English firmware missing at this stage as it still a newly released model and usually takes time till English version will be available. Other than that it is freely available from Korean web-sites and if you have contacts there, you can buy. I will ask my contacts about ENglish firmware and final export price.

Youtube Review here, its in korean but some interesting looking features can be seen

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlPcO1mlIe0

Youtube Review here, its in korean but some interesting looking features can be seen

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlPcO1mlIe0

"
meh7-vflGevej7.png

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed."

Anyone bought and tested this new dual camera already? Are these new camera able to withstand summer heat for prolong period of use? Is the camera using a capacitor or a lithium battery?

Hi peeps, there are some photos posted on the internet which gives you an idea of the packaging and contents of this new DVR . The installation of the DVR is hardwired and power is tap directly into the car's interior fuse box.

The owner commented the DVR cost 360,000 KRW or around 336 USD. I compared the updated online listed pricing by apple-ct which sells the 2 channel ITB-2000HD for 369 USD.

Plasti-dip or equilvalent can be use for masking the camera silvery front to matt black color nicely making it more discreet looking.
2432F54B52BEDFA80DDDB0

233F3C4B52BEDFAB08B120

2358484B52BEDFAE33BD1A

21282E4B52BEDFB01111C7

26654E4B52BEDFB32D1AF6

275DAC4B52BEDFB52FDDBA

270DF54B52BEDFB81D4628

Photo credits:
http://kyunna.tistory.com/entry/아이트로닉스-아이패스-ITB2000HD

Last edited:
This should be a high quality product, based on my experience of ITB-100HD, which is still one of my best by form-factor vs quality / reliability.
Not sure about ITB-1000HD success outside of Korea.
2014y is all about 1080p + 1080p, both 30fps ( high bit-rate ) if someone want to succeed on the current dashcam market.
Also too bulky form-factor puts me off buying it ( my personal opinion ). Huge-screen-mania is big trend now in Korea, which is completely opposite to so called "western" market.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
niko Itronics 13
Back