380GW downloading files.

Is this forum run by the Chinese? Why was my comment regarding how Chinese cameras save data on servers that give full access to Chinese government removed?

I am deleting my account. For all the rest, don’t believe a word on this forum. They are censoring legitimate concerns about Chinese dashcams!!!!
Rule #9 is very clear:

9. Since this an international forum, "bashing" of any nation, people, individuals, ethnic groups, race or minorities is prohibited (even your own country). This includes any insulting imagery of any people(s) or nation. Inflammatory political comments and imagery is also not allowed on the forum.

Doesn't matter which country you bash the posts will be deleted and you will be banned after repeated warnings.

Rule #9 is very clear:

9. Since this an international forum, "bashing" of any nation, people, individuals, ethnic groups, race or minorities is prohibited (even your own country). This includes any insulting imagery of any people(s) or nation. Inflammatory political comments and imagery is also not allowed on the forum.

Doesn't matter which country you bash the posts will be deleted and you will be banned after repeated warnings.
You just called out and now posting from your mums basement

Get a life mate. Pointing out Chinese software privacy concerns is a valid concern my “Canadian” bro

Back