3M VHB mount pads

Trick

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
SG9665GC
I've recently moved my GC to a slightly different position on the windscreen. In doing so I used up the last of the spare adhesive pads that came with the camera. Can I get some more somewhere?
I've had a look at Hinikos site, where I originally bought the camera, but can only find them as part of a larger kit. I can find 100x200mm sheets on eBay, but i'm not sure what thickness I need.
I just want a few spares just in case of windscreen replacement or (should I win the Lottery), a new car :D

Cheers,

Lee

Haha, I would as well. The CG would look good in my 675LT

I've recently moved my GC to a slightly different position on the windscreen. In doing so I used up the last of the spare adhesive pads that came with the camera. Can I get some more somewhere?
I've had a look at Hinikos site, where I originally bought the camera, but can only find them as part of a larger kit. I can find 100x200mm sheets on eBay, but i'm not sure what thickness I need.
I just want a few spares just in case of windscreen replacement or (should I win the Lottery), a new car :D

Cheers,

Lee
Please e-mail me directly and I will help you out.

Please e-mail me directly and I will help you out.
Thanks, i'll do that now.
On a side note, I was pleasantly surprised how cleanly the old adhesive pad came away from the window. I was expecting to be cleaning up a bit of a mess.

Back