412GW Image Colour Error + Update Issue

Do you have any files you can upload to us @Chris Faux ? I'll see h ow much of an effect the glare is having.

It will be too large to send through an email so please use the service that www.wetransfer.com offer, you can send up to 2Gb to us free of charge.

Use our support@nextbase.co.uk as the recipient and please write in the message box to allow us to understand why you are sending the file in.

The polarising filter will make a minimal difference to both nighttime and day time recordings.

Thanks Tiffany I'll get a file and send it too you. Im going to buy the filter and see how I get on. Although I have researched this before buying I have read numerous threads and not just this site that do complain about the EV going up in increments of 1. A lot compare to other companies that go up in increments of .3 etc. This seems to be a general improvement that could be made by the developers and would be greeted with open arms. I have upped the EV at night by +1 and it is way too bright so I couldn't think of a time when you would require anything above that. I hope you can pass on the concerns of us to the developers please.

Reactions: BJB
Back