4K -2k

wash-dog

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi .. just fitted A139 Pro 2ch .. when I put it to 4K .. it goes back to 2K .. it has a 256 card .
Thanks for any help..

1 - The size of the SD card has nothing to do with it. What fps - does not conflict with the possible settings according to the manual ?
2 - I would try again to go through and repeat what I am setting
3 - I would try a factory reset or reinstall one last time.

Hi .. just fitted A139 Pro 2ch .. when I put it to 4K .. it goes back to 2K .. it has a 256 card .
Thanks for any help..
What settings are you picking for your front and rear cameras? There is a limitation on resolution depending on what you choose for the settings and 4K is not supported for all of them (i.e., you can't pick 60fps and maintain 4K). From the manual page 23:

viofo.png

What settings are you picking for your front and rear cameras? There is a limitation on resolution depending on what you choose for the settings and 4K is not supported for all of them (i.e., you can't pick 60fps and maintain 4K). From the manual page 23:

View attachment 73431
Always the highest possible resolution and bitrate, fps 30. If the internal camera is not necessary, do not use it because it significantly reduces the bitrate (details in the image)

Back