622GW?

mdovey

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I notice some of the accessories (rear camera, etc.) claim compatibility with the 622GW but this doesn't appear on the Nextbase website (apart from a mention on the reflection free lens webpage which is apparently not suitable for the 622GW)

Is this about to be released, or a phantom?

Matthew

I notice some of the accessories (rear camera, etc.) claim compatibility with the 622GW but this doesn't appear on the Nextbase website (apart from a mention on the reflection free lens webpage which is apparently not suitable for the 622GW)

Matthew
AFAIK the 622GW does not exist as yet if at all.

The 612GW exists but is a series 1 dashcam and the newer 522GW etc are the series 2.

The 622GW is coming, but Nextbase are still developing this in house.

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

Paul is correct, the 622GW is still under development. We don't have an ETA at this point.

Probably will be around the £250-300 rrp again

I asked tech support today and was told it is expected this October!

Just double checking this; the 622GW will be released in early 2020. I am so sorry for the confusion.

There are plenty of other models to choose from in the interim :D.

Just double checking this; the 622GW will be released in early 2020. I am so sorry for the confusion.

There are plenty of other models to choose from in the interim :D.
So chances are then that it'll be the 532 or 632 then. :LOL:

Wishful thinking!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
152bobby Nextbase Other 3
T Nextbase Other 0
Back