67w keeps forgetting the initial setup 2 units same problem.

Phecabooth

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My 67W keep forgetting the initial settings.
I had a 67W for two years, was working fine, once I noticed that it did not alarmed when I went over the speed limit. Then I noticed it did not turn all the way on, it stopped by select region screen. I set it up. Worked fine until I turned the car off. Turning back on the same thing happened.
Reached out to Garmin, after some troubleshooting and discussion they agreed to replace my unit, they sent me the replacement unit. It does the same thing. Battery holds the charge, I can record and play back footage from battery power, I can turn it off leave it unplugged and the next day I can turn it on but the same initial setup greets me.

I have the 67w, and not experiencing that issue. My issue is the 67w loses connection with the Garmin drive app. support has know clue. The app is useless. I had the 57 model which I sent back because of the same solution. sorry you re dealing with your problem. beginning to wonder if Garmin is a good product. previous had the Owlcam, which was a piece of crap.

Back