70mai 1s (D06) random power off

rapster88

Reaction score
Country
Myanmar
So I've been using 70mai 1s (D06) which originally came with Chinese firmware but later upgraded to English fw (1.0.4.ww). I noticed it shuts off randomly and I have to power on manually by pressing the power button.

Wanted to check whether it's due to the firmware or the hardware issue. If it's hardware, I'll bring it back to the shop for a warranty exchange.

I had the same issue as well, it will also random turn on the wifi, not sure if it is random trigger the button.

I had the same issue as well, it will also random turn on the wifi, not sure if it is random trigger the button.
I flashed it with the latest fw and since then no more random power off.

I don't know is this valid or not but i tell it anyways because it fooled me. I have had one 70mai 1S D6 for long time and no problem at all, then i bought another as rear cam but i noticed also that new camera keep shutting down for some reason. It took me a while to notice that cam worked 20 minutes and then shut off, now i noticed from phone app that first cam has always been on that 20 min setting but it never shut down as long as car is running, but for some reason new camera with same setting shuts down even if there was constant power. Problem was solved with setting "no automatic shutdown"

Attachments

• mai701s.jpg
    mai701s.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back