70mai A800S dashcam users

Badri

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi, Need some help from the users of 70mai A800S 4k with dual camera. I use sandisk (extreme) 128GB microsd on the dashcam. I tried transferring the recordings to my macbook pro through the builtin card reader using the adapter for the microsd card. The laptop rejects the device with the message "the disk you attached is not readable in this computer". Any suggestion from anyone to overcome this issue ? Please suggest. Thanks. badri

1. You can try to read the card on a different computer,
2, Maybe the card read adapter is defective;
3. Does this camera support connecting with the Mac to read files directly?

It may be formatted in exFAT
Not sure if it's supported natively.

1. You can try to read the card on a different computer,
2, Maybe the card read adapter is defective;
3. Does this camera support connecting with the Mac to read files directly?
Thank you for your inputs. The card reader is working perfectly fine. I tried with different cards and it's working well. I dont think the camera can directly connect with mac. But through the app, I can download the fines on my mobile through it's builtin wifi (hotspot). But the transfer rate is very low and and it's extremely difficult to look through all the recordings and select the one to download on mobile.

It may be formatted in exFAT
Not sure if it's supported natively.
I tried formatting the microsd card with exFAT once and FAT32 once. The moment you plug the card onto the dashcam, the dashcam first formats any new card and that format is not compatible with MacOS... that seem to be the issue.

Hi, Need some help from the users of 70mai A800S 4k with dual camera. I use sandisk (extreme) 128GB microsd on the dashcam. I tried transferring the recordings to my macbook pro through the builtin card reader using the adapter for the microsd card. The laptop rejects the device with the message "the disk you attached is not readable in this computer". Any suggestion from anyone to overcome this issue ? Please suggest. Thanks. badri
Friends, it’s very clear now.
70mai formats the MicroSD card when you first use it. That format is not compatible with MacBook Pro. Mac does not recognise the card. However when I use the same card on a windows based laptop, it could read the content and I can view the files. This is very unusual.

Anyone in the forum using 70mai A800S and using Mac laptops to transfer files ? Any input on this would be appreciated.

70Mai always format to exFat , so useless if we try format to FAT32 on our computer

Hy there. There is anybody here that make the update with 1.0.15ww? My camera after update has issue with GPS and are only ----- insted of speed and coordinate. Has anybody the original file for this update to try one more time the update or the version 1.0.14ww? Tanks (i forgot to copy from SD-Card before update or from Phone and is deleted)

Hy. Tanks for your answer but you have post the Firmware for A500s and i have A800s. Is the same firmware for both cameras? And i search tge firmware OTA_70mai_A800s_1.0.15ww or 1.0.14ww. Tanks for your answer and waiting the clarify post. Tanks

Back