70mai Dash Cam Pro vs. Viofo A119 (OV)

Alpineee

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Good day! Who has on the hands of 70mai pro and Viofo A119 (OV)? Which one is better, in your opinion? Can you upload screenshots of stopframes simultaneously from two DVRs? Or video filming simultaneously with two DVRs, please.

Viofo A119S v2 (soft v4), sharp, high-bitrate, WDR on, CPL removed

c1.png

Attachments

• v2.png
    v2.png
    267 KB · Views: 111
  • v1.png
    v1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 110
  • pasy.png
    pasy.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • aaa.png
    aaa.png
    687.5 KB · Views: 120
Please, select the 30 FPS bitrate in the Viofo menu, the clarity will be better.
Thanks, I will try this setting. I am pretty sure I'm using 30FPS because I have selected high bitrate and this changed bitrate to 30fps. But I will check and will try to change the bitrate to normal.

I'm using latest software v4.0.

wdr can be off - its not good function usually for imx291. 30fps, wdr off, high bitrate

Thanks, I will try this setting.
You post the original video, we will cut and compare yourself.
Make settings for 119S
1920 * 1080 = 30 frames per second
High bitrate
CPL off
Expo (-1/3)
WDR off

I previously had a Viofo A119, but feel that it was over-rated in many ways. I am glad I didn't go back down the route. The capacitor issue is inferior imo compared to the rechargeable battery in the 70Mai.
The A119 capacitor was faulty, mine had constant problems after with files not saving etc and corrupted even when the camera was on. Tried re-soldering it a few times with new capacitors without success; just not worth the hassle imo.
The box of the 70Mai is very upmarket and the feel of the camera and movement of the lens part is a better build. The A119 was flimsy, the lens bit shake when centred etc. the only advantage was direct files played in media player.

Back