750S Cloud problem

Herbie65

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I installed the new DR750S 2 ch. However i can't get it working own the cloud.
It is registered via the QR code.
After startup it gives the voice message "unregistered camera"
Of course the camera is connected to my network, other while it wouldn't give this message.
Help needed!

I installed the new DR750S 2 ch. However i can't get it working own the cloud.
It is registered via the QR code.
After startup it gives the voice message "unregistered camera"
Of course the camera is connected to my network, other while it wouldn't give this message.
Help needed!

Not sure, but it does not sound like a cloud problem, yet.

You can register using the QR code via your cell phone and the Blackvue Clould App (Android or iOS version), or you can register your camera manually. But, you have to read the instructions manual very carefully. Sometimes the Subject and Predicate in the written text is not very clear and you might need to piece the logical steps for installing everything together on your own. Else, try the link Alexsoll, just gave you and check the bottom of the link list on that page.

Do you have another Blackvue camera that is registered? Have you registered this new camera under an old Blackvue account? Are you intentionally trying to register multiple cameras under the same Blackvue account? Are you using a mobile hotspot or a fixed position Wifi router and is your new camera configured to use that hotspot/router and is it a 2.4Ghz network (Blackvue does not support 5.0Ghz Wifi networks)?

Back