A collapse in prices. BlackVue, Lukas, etc. Retail and wholesale. From Korea.

Jeremy_

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Hello Dear Forum Members.
This is Jeremy from Seoul, Korea.
It is very glad to see people here and happy to know many of you have great passion and care on Dashcams.
We are a distributing company for Dashcams, DVRs, CCTV and many other electronic products made in Korea since 2010 (including Samsung, LG).
Our customers are worldwide, mainly U.S, Europe, Australia and CIS countries.
Now, we would like to open good promotion for forum members, the best price, fast delivery and famous products including 1year Korean warranty.
I and our partner will regularly update promotion price list here, plz feel free to contact me, jeremyseoul@gmail.com
FYI, we have various Korean products currently dealing with. You can always email me with any inquiry

Have a great day!!
Regards,
Jeremy

Step by step. How to buy.

1. Write a letter to the address: jeremyseoul@gmail.com
and ask send the invoice on the e-mail address
which you indicated when registering in PayPal.

I'd like to buy ... (insert brand/model etc) for forum members (dashcamtalk.com).
Please send me an invoice to my Email address ....
( enter your email address in PayPal )

2. Receive the invoice in the PayPal account and pay.
3. You can further inform the about the payment.
4. The track number will be displayed in the invoice PayPal account after sending.

Mail processing and sending of invoices:
Monday - Friday
(before lunch)
Saturday, Sunday - day off
Will ship within 2 business days of receiving payment.

eTsU.png

Enjoy your shopping!
All offers on cooperation, only e-mail:
jeremyseoul@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hi, Jeremy!

I glad to see you here! Thank you for fast shipment and great prices. Do you have new models of Korean dashcams for Russian market (EN/RU firmwares)?

so that means any problems they need to be shipped back to Korea then?
Hi Jokiin,
Yes, we usually provide 1:1 exchange if there's problem with item for faster reaction.
You can use Post office standard shipping service, fast and reliable shipping back to Korea (5~10days).
Exchange takes less than 1~2 days after item receipt.

Hi, Jeremy!

I glad to see you here! Thank you for fast shipment and great prices. Do you have new models of Korean dashcams for Russian market (EN/RU firmwares)?
Hi Fortsoul,
I always appreciate your contact.
For all Blackvue, we have Russian version avaialble. And Lukas also supports 23 different languages including Russian.
You can regularly check our updated price list here :) The list indicates supported languages

Jeremy, please, let me know where is English firmware to Hyundai MnSoft R700?

Hi, Jeremy!
In the CIS countries what is the EMS shipping cost?

When i bought my Vico Vation EZ from Korea i got hit with import duties of about £20 iirc.

!Sales!

, 30, 31 Jan of 2015 prices of BlackVue dashcams were lowered.

Quantity is limited of each model of dashcams BlackVue brand.

Good price reduction.

there's lots of fees involved that people are often not aware of, it's easy just to post some price that looks cheap but it's not always the full picture, never mind if you have to go through the pain of having to send something back
Before a order a buyer must learn about any Customs fees which he can get to a cost of package. For example, as I know, limit of cost of international package for Russia is 500 EUR. If a package will be more 500 EUR I must pay Customs fee.

Price list had been changed of 9 Feb.
New model Lukas LK-9350 Duo is available now.
Standart package with 8GB+8GB memory cards and without GPS module (you can order it separatelly).

Back