[A118 Front&Rear] Dangerous overtaking by right side

chris-s

Reaction score
Country
France
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR750S-2CH, DR750X-2CH, A129-DUO, many others...
Please activate Youtube subtitles to see GPS speed on front cam.

Front & Rear : A118
Lateral : G1WH

Last edited:
Mon dieu :rolleyes:
Some one is driving with his head in the glove compartment.

While passing lane discipline is mostly ignored in the US, I thought there was more emphasis on this in european countries. The other driver was indeed unsafe, but it also seemed that you were sitting in the passing lane for quite awhile during his approach.

KuoH

I was thinking kinda the same kuho, but then again there is other traffic witch he is passing or wanting to pass ( i assume )
And anyway the guy only gave him seconds to pull over or finish the things he was in the mittle of doing.

I think the audi driver is a ( slew of nasty words ) and what he is doing is just selfish disregard for the safty of other ppl on the road.
And judging from the footage its allso safe to say that the French speed limits dont apply to the audi driver.

I for one dont mind if ppl drive for long in the overtaking lane, especially not when they are doing the speedlimit or a little more, but if they are dicking around there doing 100 km/h in a 110 zone, then offcourse they better pull over ASAP

But if they are on the limit i cant complain as i am not allowed to break the speedlimit, not even while overtaking, and you have to do that if you overtake a guy going as fast as is allowed. ( again i refer to my theory about ppl having a allergy for driving behind other ppl )

I have a sneaky feeling ppl dont want any cars in front of them while they drive, cuz then they can focus more on updating ther facetwittt and browse ther inbox on the email.

Back