A119 all the same?

In is a case of buyer beware.

Spy Tech is also advertising a A119 Pro and a A119 Pro V2 on Newegg. I don't know what's going on because I thought all the Pro models had the updated GPS connection. I feel like they're playing games because I've never seen mention of a Pro V2 model anywhere else.

As for eBay, I no longer deal with them, I've had many problems with things I bought on eBay!

As for eBay, I no longer deal with them, I've had many problems with things I bought on eBay!

Some of the sellers are crafty.. I asked 2 different seller.. At least I thought they were 2 different sellers, until the same person messaged me back... I asked them if they were factory authorized and how long the warranty period was. Also asked if there was any warranty, and by whom, if it was not the factory. The same reply was given, "There is a one year warranty". I then asked again, is it a factory warranty, and if not, by whom?. I got the same answer back, "There is a one year warranty." I gave up.

Spy Tech is also advertising a A119 Pro and a A119 Pro V2 on Newegg. I don't know what's going on because I thought all the Pro models had the updated GPS connection. I feel like they're playing games because I've never seen mention of a Pro V2 model anywhere else.
The Pro version had the updated GPS connection, no V2 version.

Back