A119 first impressions

Hi SergeiF,

I saw you mount the GSP in the windshield black mesh area, is it OK or will it interfere GPS reception?

It is fine, no drop outs (it is just paint, non-metallic type coating).

Hello to all,
I would like to know some things.
I'm undecided between this model and the A119S.
The S model has a better night brightness, though sometimes it is maybe too much (I saw EVs at -2/3 and still looked very bright) so I might be more directed to this A119 model, but I read about some both software and hardware problems.

1) Due to the A119S model, V2 has gone out of the way that modified the GPS module attacks, because I read that in the previous revision of the PIN did not make contact, causing the device to shut down and restart; for the A119 model there is a new version with the upgrade of this subfund because I do not want to run into such problems
2) Parking mode problems have been resolved?

Are there other issues I have not listed and that you have found on the A119? Would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!

both models have the updated base with new pins, that was fixed some time ago

from what I understand they are still fine tuning the parking mode but it seems most users are reporting good results already

Ok. I read a lot about parking mode but I would like to know if they have implemented or are trying to implement: - pre-buffer video - Secure locking of rotating video after a collision (without pressing the emergency button) because during parking a person can not be in the machine to press the emergency key and if they hit the machine and the video ends between those to be overwritten after 4 -5 hours depending on microSD risk losing track of the guilty license plate. So it would be that at least at the parking stage after a shot the video would automatically be overwritten. Also tell me @viofo so they read the suggestions in the case not yet done and look forward to answers of those who can answer me :)

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

I haven't heard any mention of pre buffer being used, or any plan at this stage

G-Sensor will already lock files to prevent them being overwritten

Ok. I read a lot about parking mode but I would like to know if they have implemented or are trying to implement: - pre-buffer video - Secure locking of rotating video after a collision (without pressing the emergency button) because during parking a person can not be in the machine to press the emergency key and if they hit the machine and the video ends between those to be overwritten after 4 -5 hours depending on microSD risk losing track of the guilty license plate. So it would be that at least at the parking stage after a shot the video would automatically be overwritten. Also tell me @viofo so they read the suggestions in the case not yet done and look forward to answers of those who can answer me :)

We need check this further.
Currently the solution we used for saving event file like only save 10s before and 10s after the event use similar solution.

We need check this further.
Currently the solution we used for saving event file like only save 10s before and 10s after the event use similar solution.
Ah ok. This feature about you speak is activated only pressing phisically the buttom "emergency",right?

Back